2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar

Started by ethomaz, Jun 12, 2014, 05:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Yeah I remember reading about that...

I think it is because we are too fanboys to the local team... like Corinthians x Brazil we will choose Corinthians to win... I know that because I'm Santos's fan and I appreciate more Santos's games than Brazil's games.

If Santos play against Brazil I will want they to destroy the Brazilian's team lol

DD_Bwest

ethomaz

They explained the manifestation better now...

It was 100 guys trying to reach the station from one of the main streets here and the Policy fight them... one CNN reporter get injured but the 100 guys are dispersed and they join to another manifestation not related to Cup... the Metro (train) workers manifestation... so the Policy dispersed them again.

Now it is fine... no manifestation happening yet.

ethomaz

is the santos team made up of all brazilians?

No... it is the four biggest team in São Paulo... in Brasil I think it is the 6th or 7th... Flamengo and Corinthians are the biggest teams here... these two together have close to 40% of the fans in Brazil.

Edit - Better... all the big teams with their respective fans.

Edit 2 - Or do you mean if the players in Santos are all Brazilians? I think there one or two foreign... you can't have more than 3 foreigns in the team here.

DD_Bwest

No... it is the four biggest team in São Paulo... in Brasil I think it is the 6th or 7th... Flamengo and Corinthians are the biggest teams here... these two together have close to 40% of the fans in Brazil.

Edit - Better... all the big teams with their respective fans.

ah okay lol

ethomaz

Xevross

Well this is.......hmmmm........thrilling..... :-\

ethomaz

They are showing the flora diversity now... most of these plants and flowers are common here and found in every place.

Xevross

They are showing the flora diversity now... most of these plants and flowers are common here and found in every place.

Do Brazilian plants look like people? :P

ethomaz

Do Brazilian plants look like people? :P

:P

The natives are real natives from São Paulo... they are from a community part of the city.

ethomaz

Culture now... Frevo from Recife... Afroxe... Samba... Catira (I leaned that in my children).

Xevross

Culture now... Frevo from Recife... Afroxe... Samba... Catira.

Lol you're basically repeating what the commentator is saying.... thanks anyway ;)

ethomaz

Lol you're basically repeating what the commentator is saying.... thanks anyway ;)

Here they forget Catira... this is the name of that dance with palms... it is typical on my region and they forget to day that in the transamission here :(

DD_Bwest

those soccerball head things crack me up, im not sure why lol

ethomaz

those soccerball head things crack me up, im not sure why lol

Seems like a gaming monster :D

PS. Football.

Go Up