RPG Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 03, 2014, 02:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

I saw some screens from Oreshika and I'll say it looks pretty slick.

the-pi-guy

This is my favorite genre too!

Raven

Loooooove RPGs but some of them I can't stand. Like Disgaea-style strategy JRPGs.

darkknightkryta

Disgaea RPGs aren't too bad.  Final Fantasy Tactics is one of the greatest games created.  Jeanne D'arc is one of them.

Xevross

RPGs are great. I love them but I just don't play them enough :( Shame on me.

Raven

RPGs are great. I love them but I just don't play them enough :( Shame on me.

What was the last RPG you played?

Xevross

What was the last RPG you played?

Depends what you count. I'm still playing a lot of Diablo 3 which is an Action RPG. I still play GW2 if that counts as well.

darkknightkryta

Nice, how is Guild Wars 2?  I couldn't get into it much.  I still have a level 15 elementalist I can't be bothered to play.

Xevross

Nice, how is Guild Wars 2?  I couldn't get into it much.  I still have a level 15 elementalist I can't be bothered to play.

Its really fun, I did get a little bit bored because there was hardly any one to play with but now there's lots of people playing again. I levelled a guardian to 80 and really enjoyed the late game but, again, there wasn't enough people for me to try it all out. I'm currently levelling an elementalist and I'm finding it so much fun. The new megaservers mean there's loads of people to play with now. You really should try it again, at least for a little bit :)

darkknightkryta

Honestly I tried.  I personally think it was because the Sylvari's story is such crud I can't be bothered with it.  Maybe if I make a human or Norn.

Xevross

Honestly I tried.  I personally think it was because the Sylvari's story is such crud I can't be bothered with it.  Maybe if I make a human or Norn.

The Norn story is my favourite although all the personal stories start off slightly boring. The best parts of the game are the WvWvW, sPvP, the dungeons and the world bosses.

Raven

I played GW2 for awhile. Made a Charr Engineer. I got really bored with the class after awhile. Couldn't get back into the game after that.

Xevross

I played GW2 for awhile. Made a Charr Engineer. I got really bored with the class after awhile. Couldn't get back into the game after that.

Lol I found engineer really boring as well. Guess it just depends on your tastes.

darkknightkryta

Lol I found engineer really boring as well. Guess it just depends on your tastes.

I actually like the elementalist class.  Sylvari's are just garbage.  I might make a human mage.

Xevross

I actually like the elementalist class.  Sylvari's are just garbage.  I might make a human mage.

DO IT!!!

Go Up