Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

the-pi-guy

What was it and is it good?

It's really flipping good.  

darkknightkryta

It's really flipping good.  
I doubt I'd like it, but there's a lot of detail in the art.  I'm actually impressed.

the-pi-guy

I doubt I'd like it, but there's a lot of detail in the art.  I'm actually impressed.
I doubted my friend would like it, but he loved it.  

darkknightkryta

I doubted my friend would like it, but he loved it.  
I watched it?  :o

the-pi-guy

I watched it?  :o
Nah a friend from school. I was quite surprised when he said he loved it.  

darkknightkryta

Nah a friend from school. I was quite surprised when he said he loved it.  
I just don't want anything sad right now.  Well it looked sad anyways.

the-pi-guy

I just don't want anything sad right now.  Well it looked sad anyways.
My friend thought it was sad, but I thought it had a happy ending.

darkknightkryta

My friend thought it was sad, but I thought it had a happy ending.
I don't have time for feels...

Finished One Punch Man

the-pi-guy

I don't have time for feels...

Finished One Punch Man
Some day though.  
It is well worth it.

BasilZero

Gundam ZZ is complete battleship, cant believe there's a worse gundam than Gundam Seed but lo behold there is.

How does a character who jumped to cover someone - did not get hit by anything, no injuries occurred, a rock fell a couple of feet away from her and supposedly that killed her......

While another character got shot in the stomach, then got beaten up with a rod by another character, suffered a fever from the infection, got a mobile suit crashed into the hut she was resting in, exploded and completely caught on fire, suddenly came back alive couple of episodes later with no injuries or burns.

Amazing, simply fricken amazing XD

darkknightkryta

Gundam ZZ is complete battleship, cant believe there's a worse gundam than Gundam Seed but lo behold there is.

How does a character who jumped to cover someone - did not get hit by anything, no injuries occurred, a rock fell a couple of feet away from her and supposedly that killed her......

While another character got shot in the stomach, then got beaten up with a rod by another character, suffered a fever from the infection, got a mobile suit crashed into the hut she was resting in, exploded and completely caught on fire, suddenly came back alive couple of episodes later with no injuries or burns.

Amazing, simply fricken amazing XD
I remember when Gundam Seed came out.  My University friends were raving about it.  I thought it was terrible.  Some of the kids in my summer camp were watching it though... they were 10.

BasilZero

I remember when Gundam Seed came out.  My University friends were raving about it.  I thought it was terrible.  Some of the kids in my summer camp were watching it though... they were 10.
Thought? It was terrible l0l

Mmm_fish_tacos

Just finished attack on titian season 1. Trying to find a decent way to watch season 2.

Anything else to watch? Me and the wife have been wanting to watch some lately but weve been away from anime for so long we dont know whats good.

BasilZero

Just finished attack on titian season 1. Trying to find a decent way to watch season 2.

Anything else to watch? Me and the wife have been wanting to watch some lately but weve been away from anime for so long we dont know whats good.
Crunchyroll?

Eureka Seven

FLCL

Soul Eater

darkknightkryta

What genre are you looking for?

Go Up