Tell us something mildly interesting about yourself that you haven't mentioned before.

Started by Legend, Jan 19, 2019, 05:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

the-pi-guy

Apparently my mom's mom's family is related to Allan Pinkerton.  Directly to one of his brothers.  

Dr. Pezus

I'm part Austrian, but I think I've mentioned that before somewhere

Dr. Pezus

Legend will actually be the great grandfather of a celebrity friend's uncle

Sponsored by @SWORDF1SH

Legend

My family has lived in Colorado for 5 generations.

Xevross

My family has lived in Colorado for 5 generations.
Mother's side of my family has lived in North West England for at least 300 years.

ethomaz

I'm too boring with zillion of races mixed (aka Brasilian).

Legend

Mother's side of my family has lived in North West England for at least 300 years.
It's always funny comparing American "old" with European "old." If we walk into a building that is 200 years old we think of how amazing and old that is.

Cute Pikachu

My dad has coached three mlb players in his few years of coaching in HS(he got a job that prevented him from having time to coach).
My mom went to grade school with Tom Cruise.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

It's always funny comparing American "old" with European "old." If we walk into a building that is 200 years old we think of how amazing and old that is.
Lol yeah, meanwhile we have 2000+ year old stuff in some places. We know about 300 years back because my grandma and mum did ancestry tracking. They were in Manchester (close to where we still live now) in the early 1700s, pretty nuts. Most of my ancestors have worked in factories and the like since the industrial revolution started.

My dad has coached three mlb players in his few years of coaching in HS(he got a job that prevented him from having time to coach).
My mom went to grade school with Tom Cruise.
I love famous people stuff, this is pretty good.

I saw a Chelsea footballer in a cafe today (Marcos Alonso), was kinda weird since it was a very small cafe right next to my uni.

Dr. Pezus

Lol yeah, meanwhile we have 2000+ year old stuff in some places. We know about 300 years back because my grandma and mum did ancestry tracking. They were in Manchester (close to where we still live now) in the early 1700s, pretty nuts. Most of my ancestors have worked in factories and the like since the industrial revolution started.
I love famous people stuff, this is pretty good.

I saw a Chelsea footballer in a cafe today (Marcos Alonso), was kinda weird since it was a very small cafe right next to my uni.
Him of all people

SWORDF1SH

I like custard creams.

Legend

One time when I was in LA walking around we saw a few people crowded around the entrance of a building. We walked up without knowing what exactly it was and then a bunch of black cars pulled up and actors started coming out. It was a mini red carpet event for the tv show Hell on Wheels.

We were awkwardly close to them for not knowing what was happening.