The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Hopefully it improves with time and isn't shut down.
I think it will most likely improve. And rather quickly too (like within a year or do. Not just weeks). Slowly but surely I think it will improve.

As for shutting down, well google has the pockets to stay in the fight. It's clear the big corporations want in on the next "Netflix of gaming". Subscription based gaming has massive potential, and with MTX it provides a bigger opportunity for monetization even after the base subscription happens. So basically it's a potential gold mine. Sony, MS, and google want as much as they can get from that. Nintendo doesn't seem to be looking that far into the future, as always.

Dr. Pezus

What I don't understand is why they needed to rush it. It just seems like early access right now with lacking features and few games

the-pi-guy

What I don't understand is why they needed to rush it. It just seems like early access right now with lacking features and few games
Probably to get their name out there before getting pushed behind by new consoles.

Xevross

Nov 30, 2019, 02:19 AM Last Edit: Nov 30, 2019, 02:29 AM by Xevross
Only game I've bought in the BF sales is Diablo 3 on switch, which is the 4th time I've bought this game ;D

No other games are jumping out at me. I'm interested in getting NFS Heat and The Outer Worlds but neither are discounted by any decent amount.

I guess if steam sales count I got Grim Dawn and Crosscode. Very much in an aRPG mood!

nnodley

I might grab concrete genie

Legend

I bought some business cards but that's it for black friday lol.

nnodley

Grabbed concrete genie and destiny: shadowkeep.  I also grabbed the gold wireless headset since it was $70 and a new charger for my dualshock 4's since my other one broke.

the-pi-guy

Grabbed Spiderman Sekiro and World of Final Fantasy.  

Dr. Pezus

Bought Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e. Really impressed for the price! Great large screen, it is fast enough and really light and thin.

Anything good on ps store?

Legend

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Control is igns GOTY. Weird

Xevross

Guess I do need to play it.

Legend

I'm glad it one even though I've yet to play it. The game looks great.

Death Stranding wins their people choice award despite not even being nominated by IGN.

nnodley

Yeah Control is fantastic

Go Up