PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

The games have been in development a long long time, but the big expenses for specific versions come at the end. Financially though I think the backlash would cost more than just releasing a buggy XBOX port.
Yeah. Square's image among both consumers and partners would take a serious blow if they come out and suddenly announce, after a few years, that they're actually not making X1 versions of FF15 and KH3 after all. I do think that a near complete lack of announced Xbox One support from Square's Japanese games since 2013 is a clear indication of where they're headed. I'm pretty sure Type-0 and the FF15 demo was a test.

Aura7541

What about xbox?

Well, this dude's post on GAF sums up my feelings :P

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Nomura: KH 0.2 developed alongside KH3 using same tech, will amount to 1 world in KH

As for why this game is only on PlayStation 4,

Go on...
rather than also on PlayStation 3

lol

It's like the XBO doesn't even exist to Nomura anymore...

Xevross

I just don't see it doing well. I think it could barely squeeze into the top 10 for November NPD but that will be on consolidated lists where all versions of a game are combined for the rankings. I don't think FF15 and KH3 will go anywhere simply because they've already been announced and we're this far along but all other titles that haven't officially been declared as coming to Xbox One have and will be influenced by the sales of Square titles on that console.

Amazon.com: PlayStation 4 500GB Console - Destiny The Taken King with Metal Gear Solid V: Video Games
That is a really good bundle, it'll be interesting to see how high up the charts it goes. Makes you wonder what they'll do on Black Friday... 2 games for 349? 3 games?

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Sep 21, 2015, 04:27 PM Last Edit: Sep 21, 2015, 04:33 PM by Xevross
Interesting video, if you don't mind the Japanese! Its great to see the game running in real time, there's plenty of changes, Aloy doesn't talk to herself as much in this for example

Spoiler for Hidden:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?&amp;v=pqlpUTMPBO0" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?&amp;v=pqlpUTMPBO0</a>

Mmm_fish_tacos

So I ordered FFX/X2 for the vita.

I'm having a hard time unlocking the door in the temple located in the calm lands.  I captured the fist set of monster for the Arena Guy and he gave me a chest I cant open. So I capture the second set of monsters for him and he should have given me some sort of crown. He didn't give it to me. So i can't open the door. Which means I also can't open the chest.  

Aura7541

So I ordered FFX/X2 for the vita.

I'm having a hard time unlocking the door in the temple located in the calm lands.  I captured the fist set of monster for the Arena Guy and he gave me a chest I cant open. So I capture the second set of monsters for him and he should have given me some sort of crown. He didn't give it to me. So i can't open the door. Which means I also can't open the chest.  
Don't look if you want to figure it out yourself:

Spoiler for Hidden:
That chest contains Yuna&#39;s ultimate weapon. In order to unlock it, you need to find the Cloudy Mirror and charge it up into the Celestial Mirror in the Macalania Woods.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sep 21, 2015, 10:51 PM Last Edit: Sep 21, 2015, 10:56 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos

Spoiler for Hidden:
That chest contains Yuna's ultimate weapon. In order to unlock it, you need to find the Cloudy Mirror and charge it up into the Celestial Mirror in the Macalania Woods.

Yeah, I already have the mirror. I'll check that out. I spent way to much time running around trying to figure it out. lol.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Spoiler for Hidden:
That chest contains Yuna's ultimate weapon. In order to unlock it, you need to find the Cloudy Mirror and charge it up into the Celestial Mirror in the Macalania Woods.

Okay, So now that I've done that. How do I open the door to the chamber of the Fayth?

Raven

So yeah. I went and bought Driveclub. $20 for the game and the season pass was too good to pass up.

Legend

So yeah. I went and bought Driveclub. $20 for the game and the season pass was too good to pass up.
Best racing game of the gen, and it doesn't look like that'll change anytime soon.

You made a good choice.

the-pi-guy

Good man.  
Great game.  
Fantastic graphics.  

Aura7541

Okay, So now that I've done that. How do I open the door to the chamber of the Fayth?
Capture all Mt. Gagazet monsters, defeat Belegmine's first 5 aeons, and get Yojimbo.

the-pi-guy

Aura7541

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster Teased In Upcoming Strategy Guide - Report | GearNuke

I wonder when FFXII HD will be announced since it wasn't at TGS. Jump Festa? PSX?

Go Up