No Custom themes at e3, but check this out.

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 12, 2015, 12:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Jun 12, 2015, 12:11 PM Last Edit: Jun 12, 2015, 01:22 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
My name is m0dus, and I'm here to save you from terrible PS4 themes.
This devkit isn't even warm, there are packing peanuts on the floor, and I haven't even started on the iconsyet!

[color][size][font]
This is just what I've thrown together in a few hours mates.
More will be coming very, very soon.

Edit: To be clear, we've gone legit, this is not a wallpaper series, these are completely custom dynamic themes.
This is me tinkering while we wait on components for something much cooler ;-). I'm not interested in any monetization or anything, I literally got floored when I realized just how little of the theme capabilities of this thing are being used.
I've got nothing more to add beyond this: We must fight the good fight against flaming skulls and badly drawn eagles.

Edit 2: and for those of you demanding corn,

Demand more from your corn.

Demand dynamic, 3-D corn!

[/font][/size][/color]

[color][size][font]

Again. Whipped this together in literally 5 minutes. I didn't even take the time to model the corn. I need quality time to actually make something . . . worthy.

Some ugly gifs made using the quick compiler, with a mockup of the UI, just to show the kind of subtle movement you can't see in the still images :)

[/font][/size][/color]

Legend

Um did you even read his post?

No, no custom themes.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Um did you even read his post?

No, no custom themes.
Not all of it.  :(

Legend

Not all of it.  :(
Haha that seems to have been the case on gaf too. I saw this thread last night and everyone was freaking out thinking it was a leak for custom themes.