The VR thread. U R Not red(e) PSVR2 is legitimate!

Viewing single post

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Sep 05, 2015, 06:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

How sick of Pi's VR hype are you?

Raven

Thuway really pissed me off after the keynote. In addition to all of his barking about Sony not announcing more UI functions and for some reason insisting that Sony needed to show more first-party developed games, which they've already shown plenty this year, he kept claiming that VR is dead now. "I stand by the fans, not the company." Yeah so in other words you're jumping into a small mob mentality and not actually thinking for yourself. Yes, that on stage demo was terrible and was entirely unnecessary to begin with. However, people in the crowds were losing their shame over Ace Combat 7 for VR. The response to RIGS has been very positive. Golem has people intrigued. From the very beginning VR was never something that could be adequately SHOWN. It has to be experienced. It's what everyone, including himself, have been saying for a long time now. So then they SHOW a bad demo and suddenly VR is terrible and it's already dead? The fudge out of here. My mom just talked to me last night about that headset your put your phone into and she was all excited about it. If someone like my mom can get excited about VR then I know there are tons of other people who will be.