The tale of Jaffe

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 06, 2018, 01:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Seems fine since you don't harm others people I guess.

I'm against Nazism but I believe there is crazy people enough to believe and like it ideals... that is fine... crazy people like to talk about crazy things but if this crazy guy start to put these ideals in practice and harm others people then the law should punish them.

They are a big difference here... I don't think anybody or even the government has the right to choose what somebody likes or want to talk about no matter how evil it is... that is the person choice no matter how crazy it is... said that government and laws should make sure what these people likes didn't harm other people.

You will be no better than Nazi's or Ku Klux Klan if you think these people can't talk about what they like.

So yeap if Jeff is talking about that then I'm on his side.
The law is freedom of speech. No one should be blocked from speaking their beliefs. That being said, if what they say insights hatred, discrimination or violence, then they absolutely should be stopped and punished.

And the whole platform thing, it depends who's platform it is. People who own a platform have the right to remove people if they say things against their terms/ beliefs.

My opinion on someone like Milo, is that he should be allowed to say what he has to say. But he's doing so on social media, and those media platforms have every right, and should, take down someone like him. He had the freedom to use it speak what he wants, but he ruined it for himself by inciting hatred.