PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

Sound Shapes is an easy plat, supposedly

very easy and with the cloud synch feature you can download your plated save file and immediately re-plat on ps3 and psvita. 

cheapest plats in my collection.  i'm almost ashamed i did it.  almost.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

Any of you guys hyped for gamescom? I'm super excited for more horizon and uncharted.

Aura7541

So if you guys are wondering why The Last Guardian demo during Sony's E3 conference looked like a PS3 game, well here it is:

Legend

Any of you guys hyped for gamescom? I'm super excited for more horizon and uncharted.
I'm hyped for Microsoft lol.

Doubt will get any significant news from Sony. That'd be saved for Paris.

Aura7541

A few hints of The Last Guadian's develoment progress:

Legend

So if you guys are wondering why The Last Guardian demo during Sony's E3 conference looked like a PS3 game, well here it is:

Yeah that's kinda misleading.

The gameplay from 2010 couldn't actually run in real time on PS3. What we saw at E3 will look pretty similar to the final game. The AI and similar simulations are taking a lot of power.

Xevross

I'm hyped for Microsoft lol.

Doubt will get any significant news from Sony. That'd be saved for Paris.
Hyped for Microsoft? Say what?

Legend

Hyped for Microsoft? Say what?
They have an actual show! Scalebound, crackdown, quantum break, and halo 5!

Xevross

They have an actual show! Scalebound, crackdown, quantum break, and halo 5!
After E3 I'm not optimistic about the quality or amount of the gameplay they're showing. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they have a good showing though.

Legend

After E3 I'm not optimistic about the quality or amount of the gameplay they're showing. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they have a good showing though.
We know Halo 5 will be going big. That's good enough for me!

Heck plus I just love video games and would be excited even if I had zero interest in any of their announced games.

Xevross

We know Halo 5 will be going big. That's good enough for me!

Heck plus I just love video games and would be excited even if I had zero interest in any of their announced games.
Halo 5 was bad at E3 imo. I would watch and enjoy it if I wasn't on holiday with my family!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sad part is, I have zero interest in their announced games.

7H3

i'm interested in seeing more of crackdown, scalebound, and quantum break... I doubt halo 5 will be too revealing of anything new, but should still have a great reception I think
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

i'm interested in seeing more of crackdown, scalebound, and quantum break... I doubt halo 5 will be too revealing of anything new, but should still have a great reception I think
Halo 5 releases in less than three months. I expect them to go big!

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

Go Up