The Anime Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

the-pi-guy

Mine is a toss up between Kazehana and Tsukiumi.

Both are awesome choices. 
Matsu is techy with giant two natural pines so she gets my vote. 

Raven

Both are awesome choices. 
Matsu is techy with giant two natural pines so she gets my vote. 

The only thing that puts me off about Matsu is that she's sneaky and way too forward. Kazehana is forward too but hers is a more flirtatious and seductive manner. I would half expect Matsu to suddenly scream "LET'S BONE!". Tsukiumi is just the very strong girl but very sensitive underneath and there would probably never be a dull moment with her.

the-pi-guy

The only thing that puts me off about Matsu is that she's sneaky and way too forward. Kazehana is forward too but hers is a more flirtatious and seductive manner. I would half expect Matsu to suddenly scream "LET'S BONE!". Tsukiumi is just the very strong girl but very sensitive underneath and there would probably never be a dull moment with her.

Makes sense, I actually like that about Matsu.

darkknightkryta

Kazehana's amazing.  I'm almost done watching Kill La Kill.  It's pretty amazing.  Though, I don't think I'd watch it again like some other animes.

the-pi-guy

Kazehana's amazing.  I'm almost done watching Kill La Kill.  It's pretty amazing.  Though, I don't think I'd watch it again like some other animes.

Ooh, I started to watch that.  I might need to watch it more seriously then. 

Dr. Pezus

Jun 02, 2014, 01:20 PM Last Edit: Jun 02, 2014, 01:24 PM by Pezus
I love all the gifs from Kill la kill

darkknightkryta

I love all the gifs from Kill la kill

I love how she carefully puts her back down.

DrakeSnake

golden Boy (dub) is freaking golden. That voice actor must of had so much fun. Also Blood Lad is a fun watch.

Dr. Pezus

golden Boy (dub) is freaking golden. That voice actor must of had so much fun. Also Blood Lad is a fun watch.

Meh, I never watch dubs. Dat Japanese is so sexy

DrakeSnake

Meh, I never watch dubs. Dat Japanese is so sexy
This dub was perfectly is was so bad that its good, but in an insane way it fits this crazy show perfectly.

darkknightkryta

So they showed the first episode of the new Sailor Moon series.  What are your thoughts?

Dr. Pezus

Getting into Mushishi again.

darkknightkryta

the-pi-guy

Watching Sword Art Online for the first time. 
Ahhhh the feels!  :'(

Dr. Pezus

@Pezus what's it about?

Hard to explain. It's basically about a guy travelling around the country dealing with "supernatural" things called Mushi (they are neither dead nor alive and take many different forms). Excellent music, art and many interesting stories. Each episode is (usually I think) one story.

I recommend checking it out. However, be aware that this is not an action anime or a suspense anime ;o. Still very good

Go Up