Xbox Series SX official walkthrough

Started by Legend, Oct 26, 2020, 03:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

No I hate PC gaming in general. I just mean keyboard games make up for it because the experience belongs there.

lol off the top of my head...

Spoiler for Hidden:

Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Gears 3
Viva Pinata
Halo 4
Halo 1 remake

8 games at $60 is $480. Your math checks out unless I bought more games than I can remember.

edt: forgot fable and fable 2, theory busted!

wasn't quite the math I was doing.

$500 / $15 is 33.3 months of gamepass.   i feel confident in saying that MS's entire first party content released in 1 year can be comfortably played in 1 month.  So if you sub to gamepass for 1 month a year you can spread that $500 over 5.56 console generations if you take a console generation to last 6 years.    I rounded up to 6 because xbox series x's first year appears to be entirely skippable.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

kitler53

I had a "I hate PC gaming" moment on saturday when I was trying to play for a bit with a couple of friends. Things go wrong a lot more often on PC and the console experience is so much smoother and way more tailored to being immersed in games in general. 

I will always buy a game on console if I have the option, even though I have a very good PC.
xcloud.

i stand behind my statement.  i had a wii and an xbox 360 and a ps3.   it was the dumbest thing i ever did.  i purchased only 5 games for my 360 and played all multiplats on ps3.  that means i payed a "console premium" of $400 / 5 = $80 per game meaning my copy of gear of war really cost me $140.   not worth it.

while i resent my wii because nintendo had soo many failed promises my 360 i resent for my own dumb dog thinking of buying it was worth it.   xbox and playstation are mostly redundant and no one should own both.  i can skip the 3 or so "must play" games on xbox and now that 100% of xbox's line-up in on PC it is even more clear which of these consoles are worth buying.  but if you choose to buy an xbox you than you should skip playstation.   

Xevross

xcloud.

i stand behind my statement.  i had a wii and an xbox 360 and a ps3.   it was the dumbest thing i ever did.  i purchased only 5 games for my 360 and played all multiplats on ps3.  that means i payed a "console premium" of $400 / 5 = $80 per game meaning my copy of gear of war really cost me $140.   not worth it.

while i resent my wii because nintendo had soo many failed promises my 360 i resent for my own dumb dog thinking of buying it was worth it.   xbox and playstation are mostly redundant and no one should own both.  i can skip the 3 or so "must play" games on xbox and now that 100% of xbox's line-up in on PC it is even more clear which of these consoles are worth buying.  but if you choose to buy an xbox you than you should skip playstation.  
I don't know how you read my post as any intention to buy an xbox.

I can put up with PC for the 1-2 games a year that xbox publish that I actually want.

kitler53

I don't know how you read my post as any intention to buy an xbox.

I can put up with PC for the 1-2 games a year that xbox publish that I actually want.
xcloud was my response to your post in which you say "things go wrong a lot more often.."

the rest of my post was directed at the thread in general.   this place likes to combined posts though unless you go out of your way to avoid it.

Dr. Pezus

So this is basically a PS4

Legend

So this is basically a PS4
Yeah the big black tower is big and bold, but the series x is by far Microsoft's safest next gen system. Xbox One burnt them with all its whacky innovations, but I wish they at least innovated on something from the player's point of view. Could have put more things in the controller, could have put a screen on the system, could have made controllers power xcloud so you could seamlessly take your controller on the go to keep playing, etc. Beyond the great hardware inside, pretty much the only new thing players can (so far) do on series x is suspend multiple games.

Xevross

Yeah the big black tower is big and bold, but the series x is by far Microsoft's safest next gen system. Xbox One burnt them with all its whacky innovations, but I wish they at least innovated on something from the player's point of view. Could have put more things in the controller, could have put a screen on the system, could have made controllers power xcloud so you could seamlessly take your controller on the go to keep playing, etc. Beyond the great hardware inside, pretty much the only new thing players can (so far) do on series x is suspend multiple games.
Yeah Series X is probably the most boring, safest console in a long time. They just pumped up the power and called it a day, its basically the xbox one x x.

Go Up