PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Shiiiiiiiiit. GoW is SO tempting at that price... Makes me want to get it even though I want it physically
It's 21.99 actually but that's still crazy!

Kerotan

Shiiiiiiiiit. GoW is SO tempting at that price... Makes me want to get it even though I want it physically
You're a piece of shame scumbag for not buying GOW yet. Get it digitally to support SSM and Sony. They deserve to have all the proceeds for such a masterpiece.

BananaKing

You're a piece of shame scumbag for not buying GOW yet. Get it digitally to support SSM and Sony. They deserve to have all the proceeds for such a masterpiece.
Lol I'm going to see it's price physically this black Friday

I prefer physical for my favourite games and that's why I'm not jumping on that GoW deal. As for support, lol dude they don't need my support as they are already pissing money, but I'll still get it new and not used of course

Kerotan

Lol I'm going to see it's price physically this black Friday

I prefer physical for my favourite games and that's why I'm not jumping on that GoW deal. As for support, lol dude they don't need my support as they are already pissing money, but I'll still get it new and not used of course

They deserve to be pissing, shitting and vomming money after GOW. Yeah I'm sure it will be physically on sale come BF.

Kerotan

I was borderline assaulted by a gamestop employee today while buying 100 euro psn credit. Interrogated me as to what I was buying with it and why wouldn't i buy off then instead. Not setting foot in one again until i buy the ps5.

Legend

I was borderline assaulted by a gamestop employee today while buying 100 euro psn credit. Interrogated me as to what I was buying with it and why wouldn't i buy off then instead. Not setting foot in one again until i buy the ps5.
Gamestop can be really bad at that. They have quotas the employees need to hit every week.

BananaKing

I don't get why he was so upset. They are still getting their money from your purchase

Kerotan

I don't get why he was so upset. They are still getting their money from your purchase
That was exactly my thought. I was too lazy topping up my PayPal to buy credit so just dropped into a store I was passing by as i happened to have a ton of cash in my wallet which i rarely do. They won't be getting their cut next time. 

I had completely zoned out of the conversation by the time he asked me for the hundred euro and he had to ask me for it twice lol. 

Oh and the guy in front of me who looked like a junkie bought fallout 76. I guess it didn't flop confirmed

BananaKing

That was exactly my thought. I was too lazy topping up my PayPal to buy credit so just dropped into a store I was passing by as i happened to have a ton of cash in my wallet which i rarely do. They won't be getting their cut next time.

I had completely zoned out of the conversation by the time he asked me for the hundred euro and he had to ask me for it twice lol.

Oh and the guy in front of me who looked like a junkie bought fallout 76. I guess it didn't flop confirmed
At some point GameStop should try and get some extra value with PSN cards added.

So let's say you bought a PSN card from GameStop, theirs would have maybe an extra 5% that comes along with it, maybe a 10% discount code for any purchase.

The point would be to get people to buy the codes from them and not use their credit cards or payPay account to do so. Helps give them an edge.

darkknightkryta

Yeah after working at Gamestop/EB Games, I've learned to never go there unless I have to.  With that said, the store doesn't get any money from psn cards or the like.

Kerotan

Yeah after working at Gamestop/EB Games, I've learned to never go there unless I have to.  With that said, the store doesn't get any money from psn cards or the like.
Surely they get a dollar or two? Otherwise why would they sell them.

Dr. Pezus

Surely they get a dollar or two? Otherwise why would they sell them.
Goodwill I guess. Doesn't take up much space

Kerotan

Looking back at some old adverts it's mad to think that Sony were hyping the PS4 launch with games like Killzone Shadowfall and Knack. Next time around I can see it being much stronger.

Kerotan

Gow $17 at gamestop. Who was it that said they wanted to get the retail copy?

Dr. Pezus

Gow $17 at gamestop. Who was it that said they wanted to get the retail copy?
Banana?

Go Up