PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Played some more cool levels in Dreams. Found a driving level with really fun car physics and controls, I'm much more confident about that now. Think I will be getting it day 1 after all.

Xevross

Finished all the Disney worlds in KH3. Loved some of them, really liked the others. Apart from the messy boss fights and the overly cheesy stories I'm loving this game.

The worlds where there's a proper story written for the game are the best. The ones where it's just the exact plot of the Disney movie and Sora, Donald and Goofy are just there aren't so good. Pirates world was basically a mini Black Flag game, pretty awesome.

I'm looking forward to playing the end game tomorrow, apparently its the best part of the game.

Xevross

Well I'm glad I bought KH3, it was good fun. Solid 8-8.5/10 game, I imagine the last few hours are amazing story-wise for the people who've waited over a decade for this.

the-pi-guy

Feb 03, 2019, 11:44 PM Last Edit: Feb 04, 2019, 12:05 AM by the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

DerNebel

Decent chance for a release date announcement in two weeks.

Xevross

Decent chance for a release date announcement in two weeks.
Awesome. Honestly I have no idea what they have left to do with this game apart from some behind the scenes optimisation. Release can't be that far away.

Legend

Awesome. Honestly I have no idea what they have left to do with this game apart from some behind the scenes optimisation. Release can't be that far away.
It'd be hard to playtest a game like this. You could have hundreds of people play test in the office but you'd never get a good sense of how the real community would handle it.

Since the beta has seemingly gone great, they can have a lot more confidence in hitting any release dates now.

the-pi-guy

I will hopefully be getting Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 tomorrow.

I have been trying to get KH the Story So Far (has 1.5+2.5+2.8 for $40), but it is not in stock anywhere.  And people on Ebay are selling it for upwards of $70.  I even saw some guy trying to sell it for $200.

Also some guy is fraudulently trying to sell Kingdom Hearts 3 as Kingdom Hearts 3 The Story so far on Xbox One (which doesn't have the story so far), so he's trying to sell Kingdom Hearts 3 for $130.  

So then I was looking for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5.  Amazon is selling it for $50.  

But I found it used at gamestop for $20.  

Xevross

I will hopefully be getting Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 tomorrow.

I have been trying to get KH the Story So Far (has 1.5+2.5+2.8 for $40), but it is not in stock anywhere.  And people on Ebay are selling it for upwards of $70.  I even saw some guy trying to sell it for $200.

Also some guy is fraudulently trying to sell Kingdom Hearts 3 as Kingdom Hearts 3 The Story so far on Xbox One (which doesn't have the story so far), so he's trying to sell Kingdom Hearts 3 for $130.  

So then I was looking for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5.  Amazon is selling it for $50.  

But I found it used at gamestop for $20.  
Yeah I couldn't find story so far. You gotta get the 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 for the complete story before 3. And even then that's not complete, but it might as well be :P

the-pi-guy

Yeah I couldn't find story so far. You gotta get the 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 for the complete story before 3. And even then that's not complete, but it might as well be :P
But you didn't play 1 and 2!

Xevross

the-pi-guy

Feb 07, 2019, 11:57 PM Last Edit: Feb 08, 2019, 12:04 AM by the-pi-guy
I never claimed to...
Exactly.   8)  Which is why you'll never get the full story.

I'm flipping hyped! 

the-pi-guy

I didn't realize Sekiro had Japanese audio for all versions.  Way hyped.

Now I just have to learn enough to make it possible...

Xevross

I didn't realize Sekiro had Japanese audio for all versions.  Way hyped.

Now I just have to learn enough to make it possible...
You're not allowed to play until you're fluent in Japanese!

Go Up