Twisty Puzzle Simulator OT: piece by piece

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Oct 23, 2018, 03:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for making Twisty Puzzle Simulator for the PS4, and thank you for not making it PSVR only (I don't own one yet). I've been collecting/twisting puzzles for 25+ years and was hoping someone would make a game like this (for consoles, I stopped PC gaming years ago).  I seriously can't stop playing this game, there are a bunch of puzzles that I will probably never be able to solve but I'll keep trying. The 4x4x4 is my all time favorite puzzle to solve, I'm so glad it's in the game ;D.

It's awesome to see that you are adding more content to the game, I can't wait to try the update(s). If you ever add some new puzzles, it would be nice to see some "easier" puzzles for those who find a 3x3x3 a bit daunting and some other well know shapes/sized puzzles (like the Pyramid). My wishlist for puzzles would be:
• 1x1x3
• 2x2x3
• 3x3x2
• 2x2 Dodecahedron
• 2x2 Pyramid
• 3x3 Pyramid

I've only seen 6 instances of codes hidden within the game, and figured out a bunch more (19 codes total so far). Is it ok if I post the codes I have here in the forums?

Also, can you give me any clues on the codes for:
• Tricky Tower (I figured out the code once, but couldn't remember what it was after I unlocked it :'( )
• 96 Cube
• Imposter Cube
• Corner Cube
• Mike's Mixup
• 2x2x2 Squared
• Mike's Jumble

Also, any hints on how to decipher:
CATAMARAN
LOCOMOTOR

I'd like to add that I think easier puzzles would be a great idea. It'd help ease people like me into it, since I barely play these and don't have much experience. I get that you're making scenarios where the puzzle is setup almost complete and stuff like that, but I think simpler puzzles would be even better. Solving those would still feel like you're making progress and solving proper puzzles, rather than completing some sort of tutorial.

Also just more puzzles in general can only be a good thing, right? :P