Twisty Puzzle Simulator OT: piece by piece

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Oct 23, 2018, 03:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

WOW, awesome update from what I've played so far (26 stars). When I reached the 30 star unlock point, the sequence was unexpected, but looked amazing :) . Love all of the new puzzles that I've reached so far (especially the Stubby Pentagon). Going for 30+ stars today  ;D .

I like the new video, it shows off what the new update has to offer and how move forward to new areas, straight and to the point.

Are the coins you earn based on Time and/or difficulty level?

I'm really glad you like it! And yeah the story is very very very minimal but it's there. I don't think most players will be expecting that sequence either.

The coins are based off of a few factors but in general you earn more coins on harder puzzles, and there is a big bonus if it's your first solve (if you also earn a star). There is also a bonus if you solve the puzzle under a certain amount of seconds but this is really easy to achieve on most puzzles.

When can I play, Mike? :(
This update took longer than expected and pushed back the other versions. Now that it is finished I'm fully focused on launching in Europe and on Steam. Age ratings are still the issue but I've started talking with PEGI directly to get that sorted out.