Outriders gameplay reveal-People Can Fly

Started by Legend, Feb 11, 2020, 05:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

BananaKing

Gears of war with magic?

kitler53

looks like it could be a good game..

..also looks like a pretty standard  gen 8 (7?) linear shooter.    at least it is a co-op shooter so that's something.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

..also looks like a pretty standard  gen 8 (7?) linear shooter.    at least it is a co-op shooter so that's something.
Has more colors at least. Gave me lots of Rage 2 vibes.

BananaKing

..also looks like a pretty standard  gen 8 (7?) linear shooter.    at least it is a co-op shooter so that's something.
It's a looter shooter.

Dr. Pezus

Looks cool. They did Bulletstorm, right? That game had fun gameplay and this looks fun too

Legend

Looks cool. They did Bulletstorm, right? That game had fun gameplay and this looks fun too
Also made the gears spinoff. I don't remember if they made a game this gen.

Edt: worked on Fortnite.

kitler53

Has more colors at least. Gave me lots of Rage 2 vibes.
It's a looter shooter.
yeah, i'm not exactly complaining.  it's not like current gen games suck suddenly.  it's just that next gen is here and i'm hoping to see some real innovation in game design.  i did not see it here.

Legend

Outriders - Gameplay video's | ResetEra

www.youtube.com   Bullet Time Magic And 10 Best Outriders Features | Outriders Gameplay (PC)  We've played four hours of Outriders gameplay, and will talk you through everything we saw. From slow motion Trickster magic to messy shotguns to Pyromancer ...   www.youtube.com www.youtube.com    
   www.youtube.com   Playing my first PS5 Game! | OUTRIDERS GAMEPLAY (PC)  Huge thanks to Square Enix for sponsoring this video, and inviting me to the event! Check out #Outriders here: http://bit.ly/2OMfXtJ #ad People I was playing...   www.youtube.com www.youtube.com    
   www.youtube.com   Andy Played Outriders! - First Impressions  Andy got to play Outriders! He sits down with Blessing to lay out his thoughts. Subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/kindafunnygames?sub_confirmation=1 Support ...   www.youtube.com www.youtube.com    
   www.youtube.com   Outriders 20 Minute Preview Gameplay and Cutscenes     www.youtube.com www.youtube.com      

kitler53

Outriders - Gameplay video's | ResetEra

watched one.  looked like a gears/destiny mashup.   

also looked pretty bad.  bad gameplay. bad graphics/art direction.

Legend

watched one.  looked like a gears/destiny mashup.  

also looked pretty bad.  bad gameplay. bad graphics/art direction.
Yeah it doesn't look hot.

Comes across extremely generic from the easy allies video. Average games are still good and fun but it's not interesting looking to me.