Nintendo Direct Today

Started by Legend, Mar 08, 2018, 05:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

DerNebel

Another shame direct that will be hailed as the second coming of jesus.

the-pi-guy

But it had Smash Bros.... :o

DerNebel

Mar 08, 2018, 10:40 PM Last Edit: Mar 08, 2018, 10:44 PM by DerNebel
Trash direct until Smash showed up.

Is it a port or a new game?
If I was a betting man I'd bet it's going to be a lazily enhanced port of Smash 4 being sold like it's a new game, because people are willing to eat that shame up anyways.

But it had Smash Bros.... :o
It also had about 95% ports (with Smash potentially even being one of them), which seem to be Nintendos grand strategy this year. It feels lazy and filler as fudge.  

Legend

If I was a betting man I'd bet it's going to be a lazily enhanced port of Smash 4 being sold like it's a new game, because people are willing to eat that shame up anyways.
It also had about 95% ports (with Smash potentially even being one of them), which seem to be Nintendos grand strategy this year. It feels lazy and filler as fudge.  
The leaks from a while ago made Smash look like a decent port with the combined content of both the 3DS and Wii U versions so it shouldn't be too bad if that's what it is, but I agree with you overall.

Cute Pikachu

Y'all do know that a New Fire Emblem and the next Pokemon(which is apparently a reboot of the franchise) are possibly coming this year?
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

darkknightkryta

To be honest, the shame Nintendo fans gave Sony for a few ports early on in the ps4's life... yet here we are with them praising Nintendo for games they already own.

Dr. Pezus

To be honest, the shame Nintendo fans gave Sony for a few ports early on in the ps4's life... yet here we are with them praising Nintendo for games they already own.
That's what I was thinking lol. They're getting last gen ports and some last last gen ports

darkknightkryta

That's what I was thinking lol. They're getting last gen ports and some last last gen ports
Like this is honest to god disgusting.  At least Nintendo used to repackage their "ports" as new games with different level designs.

Legend

Y'all do know that a New Fire Emblem and the next Pokemon(which is apparently a reboot of the franchise) are possibly coming this year?
Doesn't improve the quality of the direct though.

Pokemon reboot would be interesting.

Go Up