The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SWORDF1SH

The guys that made Either One are releasing their new game next week, The Occupation.  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* 8)

Xevross

The Division 2 beta is fun. Immediate thing I noticed is that the AI is fairly intelligent, unlike a certain other game...

BananaKing

The Division 2 beta is fun. Immediate thing I noticed is that the AI is fairly intelligent, unlike a certain other game...
They worked quite hard on the AI actually and improved it. You'll also notice got example they will be very aggressive when you're not in cover. End game AI is also more aggressive

I've been following the division 2 news. And it's very much improved over the first game.

There is so much more content this time around, the end game is a lot better. Better map, better design, better balancing, better AI, better health system. First years DLC is all for free, and it will feature a decent amount of content. They did so many quality of life improvements over the division 1, and kept a lot of what they added after release. Overall it's looking like it's going to be the best looter shooter out there.

They will also add 8 man raids shortly after launch.

Xevross

Devil May Cry 5 Review Thread (Current Scores: MetaCritic 87, OpenCritic 88) | ResetEra

OpenCritic - 89
 MetaCritic - 88

• Famitsu Magazine (93/100)
9/9/10/9
   (translation - Characters are unique and stylish. Exhilarating action with amazing graphics and artstyle. Cutscenes are well produced and over the top. The three unique play styles keep things fresh for beginners and veterans alike.  Click to expand...  
  • IGN (9.5/10)
  • Push Square (9/10)
  • Destructoid (10/10)
  • Gamespot (9/10)
  • PC Gamer (9/10)
  • TheNerdMag (9.2/10)
  • Easy Allies (9/10)
  • Videogamer (9/10)
  • PSU (7.5/10)
  • Twinfinite (10/10)
  • Gamezone (8.5/10)
  • IGN Italy (8.8/10)
  • Eurogamer: Recommended
  • Dualshockers: (9/10)
  • True Achievements (9/10)
  • Gamekult (8/10)
  • Trusted Reviews (9/10)
  • XGN (7.5/10)
  • GameXplain (Buy)
  • EurogamerPT: Recommended
  • PCGamingWorld (9.10)
  • 9lives.be (8.5)
  • Jeuxvideo (9/10)
  • PSXBrasil (9.5/10)
  • USgamer.net (9/10)
  • 4players.de (8.6/10)
  • Dailystar (10/10)
  • MSPowerusu (8.5)
  • Variety / CGMagazine (6/10)
  • Kotaku (BUY)
  • Powerup-Gaming (9.6/10)
  • Echoboomer (10/10)
  • VentureBeat (7/10)
  • Gameinformer (8.5/10)
  • USGamer (9/10)
  • GamingBolt (9/10)
  • The Guardian (10/10)
  • NWTV (10/10)
  • WCCFTECH (9.8/10)

Devil May Cry 5 is a worthy return to the main stage for action games. Delivering unparalleled gameplay executed beautifully with consistent remarkable performance. Fans will love this title, and newcomers will likely become fans as well. Breakdown: Story 8, Gameplay 10, Audio Visual 9, Replay Value 8.5, Pricing 8.5  Click to expand...  
  • ACG (BUY)

[/size]

We forgot about this one. Great scores!

Dr. Pezus

Legend

I saw a tv ad for it the other day. Looked really cool.

Xevross

It's looked great since the announcement. Want
Yep, definitely on my list to pick up some time this year. Still got so many games to play...

DerNebel

I'm in Rome for a couple days and I wanted something to play for the flight, so I decided to get Valkyria Chronicles 4 for the Switch. I forgot how good those games are. If you're into tactical RPG's and aren't allergic to a bit of Anime, then I highly recommend this one.

Dr. Pezus

I'm in Rome for a couple days and I wanted something to play for the flight, so I decided to get Valkyria Chronicles 4 for the Switch. I forgot how good those games are. If you're into tactical RPG's and aren't allergic to a bit of Anime, then I highly recommend this one.
Is it as good as the original?

DerNebel

Is it as good as the original?
I haven't beaten it yet of course but based on what I've played so far I'd say yes. The game feels almost like an expansion to the last title. Their goal seems to have clearly been to just make more Valkyria Chronicles.

Legend

Hey we need to finish our goty voting!

the-pi-guy

Valve To Show New 'Features And Updates' For Steam And More At GDC

Valve didn't mention VR or anything, but I wonder if it means something that they reached out to the VR networks. :D

(probably not, but they might still bring something!)

Legend

This GDC will be the biggest in a long time!

the-pi-guy

This is amazing:

This GDC will be the biggest in a long time!
For VR!!!

the-pi-guy

Mar 23, 2019, 07:23 PM Last Edit: Mar 23, 2019, 09:29 PM by the-pi-guy

Go Up