PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Are you making it up or did you manage to watch it?

I watched it. Why would I make it up?

Rorono

For the lulz? lol

oh and there's also this

Max King of the Wild

For the lulz? lol

oh and there's also this

that was awesome haha creepy fudgy kids.

Raven

For the lulz? lol

oh and there's also this

Lol I can be an dog but not that kind.

Rorono

Well it seems these things work, even without gameplay footage

Been keeping an eye on the order's ranking at amazon uk
been hovering between 110 and 150 past few days

after new hourly update just entered the top 100 at 95

Let's see what's next in marketing and its effects.

Raven

Well it seems these things work, even without gameplay footage

Been keeping an eye on the order's ranking at amazon uk
been hovering between 110 and 150 past few days

after new hourly update just entered the top 100 at 95

Let's see what's next in marketing and its effects.

I think the game is going to be a bigger deal in Europe than North America. Amazon US has both the standard and collector's edition just outside of the top 400. I'm sure it will go up the closer it gets to release but that should give you an idea of the current difference in anticipation between US and UK for the game.

Rorono

I think the game is going to be a bigger deal in Europe than North America. Amazon US has both the standard and collector's edition just outside of the top 400. I'm sure it will go up the closer it gets to release but that should give you an idea of the current difference in anticipation between US and UK for the game.

Nah that disparity is normal between these two amazons. UK one always favors SW over HW compared to US. I've always thought this is because a lot of europeans import from Amazon UK, thus combining SW sales from several countries vs one country (usually when people import from Amazon US it's just digital stuff, not retail. barring some collector's stuff of course)

A smaller difference, but there are other examples right now. Evolve #288 in uk, #375 in US

The souls games have always sold better in NA than EU. Yet, Bloodborne is #220 in UK and #568 in US

It's normal, just a difference of how people use both sites.

Raven

Nah that disparity is normal between these two amazons. UK one always favors SW over HW compared to US. I've always thought this is because a lot of europeans import from Amazon UK, thus combining SW sales from several countries vs one country (usually when people import from Amazon US it's just digital stuff, not retail. barring some collector's stuff of course)

A smaller difference, but there are other examples right now. Evolve #288 in uk, #375 in US

The souls games have always sold better in NA than EU. Yet, Bloodborne is #220 in UK and #568 in US

It's normal, just a difference of how people use both sites.

I have been educated.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

For the lulz? lol

oh and there's also this

That was creepy to say the least lmao

Raven

the-pi-guy

The Order
Bloodborne
Uncharted 4
VizionEck
Persona 5
Wild looks cool too.  :D
----------------------------
Disgaea 5
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Gran Turismo 7
No Man's Sky
Rime
Shadow of the Beast? 

Dr. Pezus

Rorono

That looks great. On the subject of DC, got the plat today

it seems those The Order videos are from SCEJ (the ones with japanese subtitles) and SCEE (the others)

SCEA doing nothing at all, as usual.

DD_Bwest

is the psn down for anyone else?

Go Up