Pirate games, yay or nay?

Started by Legend, Sep 08, 2019, 10:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

Yay

Nay
I hadn't even thought about this thread being about that second one, eek!!

Yeah Black Flag is one of my favorite games and definitely my favorite Assassin's Creed. It made me a fan of ship combat games.

Another big pirate game I can think of is sea of thieves. Has anyone here played it?

the-pi-guy

I've never actually played a pirate game, but I really want to.

Haven't been able to get into Assassin's Creed, though.  

Legend

Atlas is kinda cool looking from a video I watched.

Xevross

I do not pirate any games! 8)

BananaKing

I really want a pirate RPG game with a similar build and style to the witcher 3. With fantasy elements, monsters, epic naval battles, and dialogue options  

Legend

I really want a pirate RPG game with a similar build and style to the witcher 3. With fantasy elements, monsters, epic naval battles, and dialogue options  
Make it like Black Flag + Witcher. Hop from island to island hunting monsters, fight a sea monster from time to time, and toss a baby into a furnace as needed.

The RPG I'm working on is also pretty much what you're describing but it visually looks like a potato right now.

BananaKing

Make it like Black Flag + Witcher. Hop from island to island hunting monsters, fight a sea monster from time to time, and toss a baby into a furnace as needed.

The RPG I'm working on is also pretty much what you're describing but it visually looks like a potato right now.
The tossing a baby into the furnace is one of my most dislike decisions in the witcher 3. It was just a bad piece of design IMO

Legend

The tossing a baby into the furnace is one of my most dislike decisions in the witcher 3. It was just a bad piece of design IMO
How so?