PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

Only a few days until the true next gen starts though. ND is going to bring it!

The gen doesnt start until Naughty Dog says so!

BananaKing

I drool at the thought of the next ND game. I'm not sure i like the darker tone rumor of Uncharted. Could be why a few of the people left ND. But well see if it fits. The light heartedness of the game worked so well for the last uncharted games.

the darker tone of uncharted isnt really a rumor. its pretty obvious that it is right from the trailer. honestly, im excited that its changing its tone in UC4. i like that UC4 will feel different than the other UC games. new gen, new shame, i like that lol

BananaKing

With kaz talking about the ps4 turning a profit and aggressively wanting to expand the user base, could we see a price cut at e3? I

more than likely in Gamescom if there is any. they would announce it coming end of august or early September, right about when Destiny is about to launch.

BananaKing

I'm guessing that it's not the case, but if this gives any indication to it at all, I'm in love.

agreed. concept art is beyond fantastic. now im gonna be disappointed with what ever they show if it isnt this. holy crud is it good!

Dr. Pezus

https://twitter.com/EA/status/471546579288326144/photo/1

PS4 Garden Warfare announcement incoming

Cool. Hope we get some exclusive content. Oh and what res and FPS was the X1 version at?

Dr. Pezus

more than likely in Gamescom if there is any. they would announce it coming end of august or early September, right about when Destiny is about to launch.

Don't kid yourselves, there will be no price cut this year. A price cut isn't needed, just games.

BananaKing

Don't kid yourselves, there will be no price cut this year. A price cut isn't needed, just games.

i dont expect one. im just saying "if" they do it. gamescom is most likely when it will happen.

Dr. Pezus

i dont expect one. im just saying "if" they do it. gamescom is most likely when it will happen.

Yeah, gamescom 2015

Dr. Pezus

PS Plus EU June list was incomplete!
https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/471580759414046720

More coming to PS4. Dragon's Crown is at least confirmed. Yeeeboi

Dr. Pezus

I, for one, am excited! Looks like a much better SP and very interesting MP modes.

ethomaz

Cool. Hope we get some exclusive content. Oh and what res and FPS was the X1 version at?

900p60

Riderz1337

Next Hitman game concept art:

The image, which you can see below, shows off a location from Central Europe, and "you'll be able to explore the entire building you see in the image, inside and out. For a sense of scale, the building on its own is larger than any location in Hitman Absolution."

Also Battlefield Hardline (Or Omaha??) Looks bad, graphically speaking.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Go Up