MS: "Shortly, we will have sold in to retailers more than 10 million Xbox One consoles."

Started by Legend, Nov 12, 2014, 10:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=138951577

Ms to looses a billion dollars on bone and surface this holiday?

If the Xbox can't outsell the ps4 by a great margin for NDP, I don't think the division will last till next holiday.

Dr. Pezus

If the Xbox can't outsell the ps4 by a great margin for NDP, I don't think the division will last till next holiday.
Lulz that is not likely though

7H3

lol poor writing on gamespot... it was 13.5 sold through and ms is ALMOST 10m shipped to stores lololol
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

lol poor writing on gamespot... it was 13.5 sold through and ms is ALMOST 10m shipped to stores lololol

Nah it was 13.5m shipped but as of Sept 30. By now Sony would have shipped ~17m

DD_Bwest

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=138951577

Ms to looses a billion dollars on bone and surface this holiday?
its not really surprising at this point.  the thing is 350 bucks with a bunch of games,  compared to 500 with kinect a year ago.   they will have supply line contracts for those unsold kinects,  not to mention loosing a bunch for every unit sold.    and i wonder how the gold subcriptions are doing

Legend

Lulz that is not likely though

I think it is.

This is a pretty big trial period. If it fails, it shows money is not enough to turn the XBO around. Maybe the division won't be affected, but the XBO certainly will. XBO 2.0 maybe? XBO back to a media box? Who knows.

Dr. Pezus

I think it is.

This is a pretty big trial period. If it fails, it shows money is not enough to turn the XBO around. Maybe the division won't be affected, but the XBO certainly will. XBO 2.0 maybe? XBO back to a media box? Who knows.

Yeah but XB1 will outsell PS4 quite comfortably in Nov NPD at this rate

Legend

Yeah but XB1 will outsell PS4 quite comfortably in Nov NPD at this rate

Who's to say.

XBO has already played its cards. PS4 with bf bundles plus lbp3, gtav, da, and lego batman can still turn things around for the second half of the month.

Also the xbo unity bundle is a super fail.

"Xbox One Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle with a $30 Walmart Gift Card for $329
We've seen quite a few noteworthy Xbox One bundle ads, but this one is our top pick. Although Target is offering the Assassin's Creed Unity version of this bundle paired with a $50 gift card, shoppers might think twice about dropping so much cash on a game that one critic called "my least favorite major Assassin's Creed since the 2007 original." On the other hand, this 6 pm doorbuster comes with four Halo games (as opposed to the other bundle's two), access to a beta, and more. The $30 gift card can even be used to further bulk up your Xbox One collection; Walmart will also have select Xbox One titles on sale from $20 during Black Friday.

However, if you are interested in the Target bundle, know that the heftier gift card means it's effectively $70 below our Black Friday prediction for a Kinect-less Xbox One."

That's from a black friday website talking about the best deals.

7H3

yeah the BF bundle of GTAV and TLOU for $399 is going to be KILLER!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Go Up