did ps5's launch kill vizioneck?

Started by kitler53, Jan 20, 2021, 04:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

...'cause now that ps5 launched this place kind of feels like it died.   we are down to what,.. 3 or 4 posts a day now?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

No its just back to normal. Next-gen launch gave a temporary boost for the second half of last year.

It didn't have to be temporary, but nobody posts here anymore and we don't have something like PS5 to speculate on any more.

the-pi-guy

There's not much to talk about at the moment.  Just waiting for stuff atm.  January tends to be slow for gaming and it shows here.

Legend

I blame myself. I'll be back full swing for Feb.

kitler53

I blame myself. I'll be back full swing for Feb.
i didn't want to be rude in the OP but in some ways it is "your fault".  you've been the top thread starter for years now and you've not been for the a while now.  busy on completing your game i take it?

Legend

i didn't want to be rude in the OP but in some ways it is "your fault".  you've been the top thread starter for years now and you've not been for the a while now.  busy on completing your game i take it?
Busy with game, busy with life, and distracted with an unrelated project I'm working on (Language Creation Society database of constructed languages).

SWORDF1SH

How do you think I feel? Nobody to steal VizionEck bucks from.

DerNebel

There's not much to talk about at the moment.  Just waiting for stuff atm.  January tends to be slow for gaming and it shows here.
Pretty much. It's a dead time of the year.

I mean just take a look at the Playstation First Party thread on Resetera, it's insufferable right now, because there's not much happening in terms of news and people are falling back to just perpetually barking about the same 3 topics.

So I'd rather take this forum being quieter at the moment over something like that.

kitler53

Pretty much. It's a dead time of the year.

I mean just take a look at the Playstation First Party thread on Resetera, it's insufferable right now, because there's not much happening in terms of news and people are falling back to just perpetually barking about the same 3 topics.

So I'd rather take this forum being quieter at the moment over something like that.
what are the three topics?

DerNebel

what are the three topics?
Acquisitions and how Sony is totally doomed because they are not agressively buying publishers

Japan and how Sony is totally doomed because they are totally abandoning the market

And Jim Ryan and how he's going to be the downfall of the company.

Plus a bunch of other things, that are essentially just sub categories of these three.

Xevross

Acquisitions and how Sony is totally doomed because they are not agressively buying publishers

Japan and how Sony is totally doomed because they are totally abandoning the market

Plus a bunch of other things, that are essentially just sub categories of these three.
Basically this, but you're forgetting Silent Hill.

DerNebel

Basically this, but you're forgetting Silent Hill.
True. I guess that would broadly fall under Japan? Because there was this whole thing with Toyama leaving.

the-pi-guy

Unfortunately Sony doesn't have a trillion dollars to buy MS.  Doooom!  

kitler53

thanks!