Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cute Pikachu

34 hours and I'm not sure what %, probably about 95%. I was messing around with new characters for quite a while, and I'm not very good, but I'm not sure how I'd be that much slower.
I play competitively so that is probably why. I only had problems on Pauline's spirit which was battleship to the max.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

Odyssey is amazing!

I think 3D mario might be my favorite series at the moment.

Dr. Pezus

Odyssey is amazing!

I think 3D mario might be my favorite series at the moment.
Better than Astro Bot?

the-pi-guy

Xevross

the-pi-guy

Jan 07, 2019, 05:41 PM Last Edit: Jan 07, 2019, 05:52 PM by the-pi-guy
Astrobot>Super Mario Galaxy

I don't know how Odyssey compares yet. 

Legend

I hated the wii mote stuff in galaxy so I'll agree with that!

Xevross

Oh no you didn't.

Well to be fair if they were both released in the same year then maybe yeah. But by 2007 standards SMG is pretty much perfection. I haven't played Galaxy in ages, but I bet I'd still prefer it, I bloody love that game.

Legend

Maybe in like a month or two, I plan to play Sunshine and both galaxies. I've never finished them but given how much I love 64, 3D world, and currently Odyssey, I think they deserve a second chance.

Legend

Finished the main part of odyssey. Now to find all the moons and coins without a guide.

Xevross

Finished the main part of odyssey. Now to find all the moons and coins without a guide.
Finding all the moons is gonna be pretty tough. I stopped when I'd unlocked all the content (I think it was around 500 moons).

Cute Pikachu

So Yoshi got a random trailer and release date announcement. March 29. That's strange to announce it like that.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

So Yoshi got a random trailer and release date announcement. March 29. That's strange to announce it like that.
Plenty of people panicking and thinking the Jan direct has been cancelled since this and Dragon's Dogma have been announced out of the blue.

Legend

Odyssey is very easy though, and that's coming from someone who's pretty bad at platformers :P

The post-post-post game level is very hard though, and some side levels can get difficult.
It's not very easy!

And the post-post-post level was very very hard!!!

I managed to beat it but that bird section was hell.

Xevross

It's not very easy!

And the post-post-post level was very very hard!!!

I managed to beat it but that bird section was hell.
Yeah it was unnecessarily difficult for how long it was.

Go Up