PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Honestly I think it's awesome that he did that. 

the-pi-guy

So yesterday, some guy called about a PS4 he bought, the Destiny bundle. 
"The PS+ code didn't work, the one month of PS+ is the only reason I paid the 60$ to get the Destiny bundle, otherwise I would've gotten the normal one"
"....  Why didn't you just pay 50$ to get the year's worth?"
"I don't have 50$ to spend"
".....   ....." 
"Can I talk to a supervisor or manager?"

Got the manager.
The manager came back and told me the situation.  Apparently the guy said that this inconvenience was worth 50$ to him. 
The manager offered him to take it back to the store, and he asked if he could keep Destiny. 
Of course not. 

Rorono

I love the "reactions" of some non-PS people at VGC about The Order's positive buzz

Mmm_fish_tacos

I love the "reactions" of some non-PS people at VGC about The Order's positive buzz

Have you looked at gaf? god those apple potatoes are ripping it apart for no reason.

Raven

So yesterday, some guy called about a PS4 he bought, the Destiny bundle. 
"The PS+ code didn't work, the one month of PS+ is the only reason I paid the 60$ to get the Destiny bundle, otherwise I would've gotten the normal one"
"....  Why didn't you just pay 50$ to get the year's worth?"
"I don't have 50$ to spend"
".....   ....." 
"Can I talk to a supervisor or manager?"

Got the manager.
The manager came back and told me the situation.  Apparently the guy said that this inconvenience was worth 50$ to him. 
The manager offered him to take it back to the store, and he asked if he could keep Destiny. 
Of course not. 

When I worked at EB Games a lady came in with an expired advertisement for a discount on a Dragonball Z game. She claimed she bought it when the deal was going on. She had the game case but there was no game in it and she didn't have the receipt. She claims she was never given the discount which was clearly a lie since our system automatically discounted games that were on sale so we didn't have to do it manually. I refused to give her any money on the grounds that I had no idea where she bought it or when. She had no proof that she had purchased the game any time recently and she didn't even have the game with her. She left pissed off. My spineless weasel of a manager told me I should have just given her the money. I told him I wasn't giving a dang thing to anyone who was obviously lying to scam money out of us.

Raven

Yet you know if it was called Gears of War: Alternate London they'd be jerking each other off right now.

the-pi-guy

When I worked at EB Games a lady came in with an expired advertisement for a discount on a Dragonball Z game. She claimed she bought it when the deal was going on. She had the game case but there was no game in it and she didn't have the receipt. She claims she was never given the discount which was clearly a lie since our system automatically discounted games that were on sale so we didn't have to do it manually. I refused to give her any money on the grounds that I had no idea where she bought it or when. She had no proof that she had purchased the game any time recently and she didn't even have the game with her. She left pissed off. My spineless weasel of a manager told me I should have just given her the money. I told him I wasn't giving a dang thing to anyone who was obviously lying to scam money out of us.

Yeah. 
I mean on the one hand, it was pretty obvious he was trying to scam us.  But on the other hand, it's also ridiculous how stupid he sounded.  "I paid an extra 60$ so I could get the month of PS+."

Legend

Have you looked at gaf? god those apple potatoes are ripping it apart for no reason.

My rule of thumb is to not care about gaf's negative opinions, only their positive ones.

BasilZero

Honestly I think it's awesome that he did that.

What's happening in the picture? I dont get it?

Legend

What's happening in the picture? I dont get it?

He was presenting them a "lifetime achievement" award and while they were accepting it he snapped their picture.

BasilZero

He was presenting them a "lifetime achievement" award and while they were accepting it he snapped their picture.

Oh...k? Why would people be upset over that? o.O

Legend

Oh...k? Why would people be upset over that? o.O

It was an awkward and amusing moment, that's all.

However then people really had fun and started photoshoping him in to things.

BasilZero

It was an awkward and amusing moment, that's all.

However then people really had fun and started photoshoping him in to things.

Oh LOL!

Rorono

Don't have a GAF account..
can anyone with one please ask, in this topic http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=946678&page=27

if it's true that you can shoot weapons without aiming/pressing LT? Cause i see that here

at 1:08

And would like to know if it can indeed be done with most weapons, which would be nice cause i don't like it when games don't let you do that

Much appreciated.

DD_Bwest

look like the witcher is delayed until may

Go Up