Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Viewing single post

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

TLoU - amazing game but i can hardly stand playing it right now.   life is soo stressful as is this game isn't helping.  and the "pandemic" theme hits a little to close to home.  i picked the wrong time to play this.  but still, really good when i can stand to play it.

Divinity orignal sin 2 - amazing game.  i can't wait for their next game.  i'm playing it co-op with a friend.  my only complaint is soo much of the story is easily missed because my friend is in a dialog i'm not listening to.   

Lego marvel super heros 2 - i'm been playing a lot of lego games with my son.  the first couple were okay at best  but this one really is waaay better than the last few I played.   almost good enough to recommend to an adult without kids.

Everybody's golf - i like it a lot.  it's relaxing/happy feel is really a good thing for me right now.  and it's gameplay and visuals and general polish is a big step up from the last entry.

Plants vs zombies heros - i love it.  been playing for over a year now.  almost have collected every card in the game.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens