Crackdown 3: bet on the metacritic

Started by Legend, Feb 05, 2019, 09:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Feb 16, 2019, 04:27 AM Last Edit: Feb 16, 2019, 04:31 AM by ethomaz
Woah it is two games. Multiplayer is its own app.
That was announced years ago that MP and SP was being released separately.

I don't understand why that could happen. Assets seem to be shared between campain and multiplayer so it's not like they were made individually.
If I'm not wrong MP uses the power of Cloud for fully destructive environment... you can destroy everything.

SP not.

BTW SP and MP are handled by different developers.

Legend

That was announced years ago that MP and SP was being released separately.
If I'm not wrong MP uses the power of Cloud for fully destructive environment... you can destroy everything.

SP not.

BTW SP and MP are handled by different developers.
The announcement years ago was different. A release like this is really weird even if multiple developers were working on the game.

Cloud destruction would work just as well if it was a single executable.

ethomaz

The announcement years ago was different. A release like this is really weird even if multiple developers were working on the game.

Cloud destruction would work just as well if it was a single executable.
They announced that SP and MP will be released apart reach other.

Well in SP you are a hero that need to save the city... if you could fully destroy it you will basically break the game for SP progression I guess.

Just guesses of course.

Legend

They announced that SP and MP will be released apart reach other.

Well in SP you are a hero that need to save the city... if you could fully destroy it you will basically break the game for SP progression I guess.

Just guesses of course.
"Multiplayer in Summer 2016" was all they said and they quickly went back on this.

If you weren't understanding, the weird part is that this game is shipped as a single disc yet shows up as two seperate apps once installed. Shipping the game as a single app wouldn't change anything. Cloud destruction would still be exclusive to multiplayer.

Legend

Go Up