General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Similar here lol. Although I do sometimes sweat a bit due to feeling hot a lot. I shower usually once a day but when I'm having a lazy day and not going out at all  I tend to skip it.
Yeah I'm exactly the same. Sometimes if I wake up before uni in the morning and I'm feeling really tired I just won't bother showering. I skip days quite often, but only if I haven't gotten sweaty :P

That being said, I do make sure to shower at least every other day, just because of hair and general cleanliness.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I'm exactly the same. Sometimes if I wake up before uni in the morning and I'm feeling really tired I just won't bother showering. I skip days quite often, but only if I haven't gotten sweaty :P

That being said, I do make sure to shower at least every other day, just because of hair and general cleanliness.
You're me!

the-pi-guy

I shower every morning.  I sweat over night and feel gross in the morning.  

Only exception in the past few years was when the water was out.  That was terrible.  

Those guys talking about 12 hours though, must have some kind of sweat gland issue.  Idk.  

I also shampoo and conditioner every day.  Even though that's not really good for hair.  

Xevross

I shower every morning.  I sweat over night and feel gross in the morning.  

Only exception in the past few years was when the water was out.  That was terrible.  

Those guys talking about 12 hours though, must have some kind of sweat gland issue.  Idk.  

I also shampoo and conditioner every day.  Even though that's not really good for hair.  
I don't sweat overnight unless I'm ill or really hot :P

the-pi-guy

I don't sweat overnight unless I'm ill or really hot :P
Something about blankets.

Sometimes if I take a 2 hour nap, I get the same greasy feeling.  Don't usually shower, because I plan on going to bed shortly after .

the-pi-guy

Sometimes my hair will basically stand up on its own after sleeping.  Kind of like this, sometimes more extreme.  

Dr. Pezus

Sometimes my hair will basically stand up on its own after sleeping.  Kind of like this, sometimes more extreme.  

Yeah that's why I shower in the morning lol

Xevross

I've become completely obsessed with the Hamilton soundtrack the last week or so. It just gets better and better with every listen!

Dr. Pezus

It's a travesty that there is no Eurovision Song Contest fighting game | ResetEra

(Apologies in advance to non-EU based ERA) The Eurovision Song Contest is rich with fighting game potential, there is no doubt. The roster? Don't worry about that, you could currently take your pick from over 1400 Eurovision participants, and many of their costumes are just screaming "main me I'm S-Tier"
(​IMG)(​IMG)(​IMG)(​IMG)(​IMG)(​IMG)(​IMG)(​IMG)Click to expand...
How about Tag Teams? We've got them too:
(​IMG)(​IMG)(​IMG)(​IMG)Click to expand...
Plus, a new batch of about 40 potential fighters would be served up every year! Worried about fighter variation? No bother, how about: - A man with a horse head? - A turkey in a trolley with disco lights? - A soprano singing vampire? - Dubstep astronauts? Stages? Take a peek at some of the past Eurovision stages
The soundtrack would obviously be pumping, filled to the brim with Eurovision smash hits, remixed into battle themes. The story mode could see you fighting your way through the annuls of Eurovision history, culminating in a boss battle with the Queen of Eurovision in all 4 of her forms:
Step aside Marvel, DC, Dragon Ball and Nintendo, there's a new fighting game IP in town. Please discuss your roster picks and help me get in touch with Iron Galaxy below.  
Lmao

Xevross

Anyone watching wrestlemania?

the-pi-guy

First few comments are hilarious
333_pineapplebath comments on Free taxi rides?

Anyone watching wrestlemania?
I'm guessing no, my good man.

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Would work for a kingdom hearts sequel.

"Kingdom Hearts 9.8/10"

Dr. Pezus

Would work for a kingdom hearts sequel.

"Kingdom Hearts 9.8/10"
Would fit right in with their other titles

Go Up