Hacking incident. - bomb threat on john smedley's plane

Started by DD_Bwest, Aug 24, 2014, 07:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

7H3

hopefully the LSH gets taken care of for making a fake bomb threat... and shut down for pretending to be the ones responsible
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

nnodley

I don't understand the reason for DDOS attacks.  They literally accomplish nothing except taking down services for people who have nothing to do with shame.  People that do this say they are fighting the good fight, but what exactly is good about denying people who are just wanting to have fun a service to a product.  dog BACKWARDS LOGIC!!  But some people are just straight up dicks anyway so they don't care.

7H3

LOL

DD_Bwest

these guys are jokes,   making statements to support ISIS, and said jail is nothing, they would die for caliphate   ...   

7H3

Dr. Pezus

Lol that sounds/reads like it's written by a teenager for sure, trying to play god

DD_Bwest

neogaf is saying the Famed guy is fake,   one of the IP's he listed is apparently a marshals in florida.  and they seem to be laughing at the guy more than anything

all this raises fear from the last time.. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

Can any one log on yet?

DD_Bwest

Can any one log on yet?
my son is online ps3, and has been all morning,   but LBP hasnt been working,    my phone app i still down

7H3

I'm logged in with limited services currently... which means I can't play any games I bought on my ps4 cause it needs to connect to store to verify licenses :/

Mmm_fish_tacos

Lame..  Did you try to restore them?

7H3

yeah not working... doesn't work when they are doing maintenance either...

also lizard squad just tweeted something about xbl having issues... is that true?

Mmm_fish_tacos

No xbox to check....

Go Up