Hacking incident. - bomb threat on john smedley's plane

Started by DD_Bwest, Aug 24, 2014, 07:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

wow this is big..   So it started with DDos attacks across multiple services,   the PSN was basically taken down.   One group claimed responsibility, and tweeted a bomb threat on smedleys plane.  He just tweeted about the delay for security reasons so AA is taking it seriously.   Someone else on twitter  says it was him and released IP's for the group that said did it.    He also says he will be attacking MS.     Very confusing as to who is completely responsible but shame is flying right now..   Ill try to dig up links an all that im just eating lunch

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

7H3

crud stinks... have time to play right now for a little while, but all my digital games can't verify their license

DD_Bwest

the only thing i can get working online is minecraft for ps3.    and this bomb threat stuff is big.   

Mmm_fish_tacos

Well someone is going to jail.

7H3

lame... I wanted to play some diablo

DD_Bwest

yup it appears smedleys plane was diverted.    a bomb threat on an american domestic flight is like asking to be put in jail

7H3

gamezone posted a news article that it might not be LSH responsible, but their page is down...?

ethomaz

I want to play warframe :(

DD_Bwest

gamezone posted a news article that it might not be LSH responsible, but their page is down...?
yea their is a guy on twitter @famedgod   that is trying to claim responsibility,  and released the ips of lizard.   

Riderz1337

PSN is working for me right now...
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

7H3

Invalid Tweet ID

DD_Bwest

my son got onto minecraft and palying with a friend,  but i havent really tried anything

edit:   my phone app cant get anything from the PSN

7H3

Invalid Tweet ID

Go Up