Nintendo Proves again and again they are PoS and I hate them

Started by kitler53, Oct 15, 2021, 09:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Wow I didn't expect that price. Even more expensive than the base online, and that already is something I'd never enjoy paying for.

darkknightkryta

Welcome to reality.  Dad thing is, the Nintendo fans will still enable this.

BananaKing

Hahahahaha ohh wow... the audacity. 80 bucks for a DLC and 30 year old games.

I love how the Nintendo fans are justifying it by saying the DLC is worth 25$. Bruh... on PS+ we get full games, sometimes with all the DLC everymonth, for a cheaper price!

kitler53

Hahahahaha ohh wow... the audacity. 80 bucks for a DLC and 30 year old games.

I love how the Nintendo fans are justifying it by saying the DLC is worth 25$. Bruh... on PS+ we get full games, sometimes with all the DLC everymonth, for a cheaper price!
yeah.  just because Nintendo put a $25 price tag on the dlc doesn't mean it's $25 worth of content.  

1. in Xbox or playstation the scope of that dlc is worth $10 at most, probably on $5. 
2. AC shipped clearly unfinished so really this dlc should be free.   

for gods sakes, Sony shipped GoT legends mp expansion for free.  this AC dlc isn't even 1/4 the scope. 

I look at smash and I can't believe how expensive as fudge that game is with all the dlc. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

yeah.  just because Nintendo put a $25 price tag on the dlc doesn't mean it's $25 worth of content.  

1. in Xbox or playstation the scope of that dlc is worth $10 at most, probably on $5.
2. AC shipped clearly unfinished so really this dlc should be free.  

for gods sakes, Sony shipped GoT legends mp expansion for free.  this AC dlc isn't even 1/4 the scope.

I look at smash and I can't believe how expensive as fudge that game is with all the dlc.

Smash DLC is paid? Its not free?

Legend

Smash DLC is paid? Its not free?
Hahahaha no. Luckily it's at least somewhat reasonable, with a bundle of every dlc costing $25.