Sep 30, 2021, 03:05 PM Last Edit: Sep 30, 2021, 03:07 PM by the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Sep 30, 2021, 03:08 PM Last Edit: Sep 30, 2021, 03:15 PM by the-pi-guy

An original title

Lol:

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

Original content. Nice. They didn't necessarily say its a new IP. So they could be taking a an IP and making a sequel.

Demon souls 2 anybody? Bloodborne 2?

the-pi-guy

I've also in my past run an independent studio, and I realized that the amount of work you need to do, even when you have close partnerships, on business acquisition and making sure you hedge your bets, there's a lot of energy that goes into that," Hulst elaborated. "I know that if we take that off of Marco's plate and let him focus on what he wants to focus on with his team... then I think that's good for both parties. It's good for them because they get to do what they love most, and it's great for us because there's even more focus by Bluepoint on what we want. And that is amazing content, amazing games to come out of Blueprint."

PlayStation Officially Acquires Bluepoint Games, Next Game Planned to Be an Original, Not a Remake - IGN

Legend

Glad to see it made official after all the leaks.

Really excited to see what they make. Uncharted, sotc, psasbr, gow, gravity rush, titanfall, and demons' souls ports/remakes have given them a lot of experience with games I love.

Legend

the-pi-guy

Original content. Nice. They didn't necessarily say its a new IP. So they could be taking a an IP and making a sequel.

Demon souls 2 anybody? Bloodborne 2?
Glad to see it made official after all the leaks.

Really excited to see what they make. Uncharted, sotc, psasbr, gow, gravity rush, titanfall, and demons' souls ports/remakes have given them a lot of experience with games I love.
I'm excited.
They did a crazy good job on Demons Souls. Will be curious to see what they end up making.

kitler53

this is no Bethesda but I'm happy for it. 

they've done so many great remasters but I'm really glad to hear they are getting a shot at making a new game.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

kitler53

I really hope it's not demon's souls 2 or Bloodborne 2 as is all the rage elsewhere.

from software makes it best and they make enough games for me to feel overwhelmed by the genre.  I don't need any more souls-likes. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy