previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

nnodley

It's hard to get any series x nowadays
ah so he wanted the actual halo console? Was thinking just the game

the-pi-guy

Microsoft's Xbox backward compatibility program returns with 76 new games - The Verge

While Microsoft said two years ago it had "no plans to add additional original Xbox or Xbox 360 titles to the catalog," the surprise addition of more than 70 games will be the final time we'll see new backward compatible games. "While we continue to stay focused on preserving and enhancing the art form of games, we have reached the limit of our ability to bring new games to the catalog from the past due to licensing, legal and technical constraints," explains Peggy Lo

the-pi-guy

nnodley

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Any big games still missing?

Sorry I wasn't qualified to give an answer. ::P

Are you enjoying your Series X?

Legend

Sorry I wasn't qualified to give an answer. ::P

Are you enjoying your Series X?
No problem.

Yeah I love it. It has recaptured a lot of the magic of gaming, bringing me back to my 360 days.

the-pi-guy

No problem.

Yeah I love it. It has recaptured a lot of the magic of gaming, bringing me back to my 360 days.
Better than PS5?   :'(

Thinking this is the year to get my first Xbox.

Legend

Better than PS5?   :'(

Thinking this is the year to get my first Xbox.
Yes, but 95% of the games I've played on it are on ps5 too.

the-pi-guy

MS + EA + Zenimax + Activision + some Ubisoft + some Take Two all on Gamepass.

Kind of insane to think about. They've practically locked down all the major western publishers.

the-pi-guy

Legend

I totally forgot that was supposed to be a thing. What's up with the logo?

I wonder how well it will do. Would be the perfect gamepass machine for millions and millions of people.

kitler53

I don't see an audience for it just like how stadia died and that other streaming thing before it and even how no one wants the streaming versions of games on switch.  

consoles really aren't that expensive compared.  controllers are practically more expensive.   

literally no one is the perfect balance of poor/rich where $300 for a series S is too expensive but $150 for a streaming micro console is affordable. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up