Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

INCREDIBLE trailer. Sweet baby jesus. GOTY 2015 confirmed. dang

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Thanks... watching on PS4 ;)

The footage is over ;o. Now they're talking about their GOG service. Completely DRM free as always. Shots fired

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Puppeteer 81% off tonight only in one retailer here. I would totally get it if I hadn't got it through plus

Edit: WINNER!!!! 1000th post!!

u4gReservoirDogs

Jun 05, 2014, 08:31 PM Last Edit: Jun 05, 2014, 08:37 PM by u4gReservoirDogs
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Raven

Another console exclusive F2P.

Loadout coming to the PS4

Greetings, PlayStation folks! My name is Mark Nau, and I'm the Creative Director at Edge of Reality. We're the folks who made Loadout, a game about resolving your differences by blasting, burning, and/or exploding anybody who disagrees with you. I know you PS4 fans are a pretty tight-knit community, but let's face it - once in a while, you're going to feel the need to shoot somebody's legs off, and I'm proud to announce that we're giving you billions of ways to do that. In case you haven't already guessed from the blog title or that introduction, we're bringing Loadout as a console exclusive to PlayStation 4!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/05/loadout-ps4-console-exclusive-free-to-play-billions-of-weapon-combos/#sf3187418

People are so dang stupid. "The game looks fun but it's free-to-play so that makes me cautious". Are you kidding me? It's FREE! You can download the dang game, at no charge, play it as much as you like, and if you hate it then don't play it. You don't lose anything but some of your time.

darkknightkryta

Guerrilla's art looks nice, except I'd like to be able to take off my masks in game.

DD_Bwest

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=831646

"Just as the thread title says. My buddy who works at a GameStop told me about this today. Pretty interesting when you consider they have NEVER been told this in previous years. I wonder what they'd need to extend the hours for?"

Go Up