PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Was that explicitely said though?  It's like when [people were complaining Gran Turisimo was delayed by 4 years despite never having a release date (It only had one delay).

Well, when Ready At Dawn said they're delaying the game, literally saying they're delaying it, that pretty much tells you what you need to know.

ethomaz

Was that explicitely said though?  It's like when [people were complaining Gran Turisimo was delayed by 4 years despite never having a release date (It only had one delay).

Kaz was printing himself the discs... that why they delayed it one month.

BananaKing

Holy shitsnacks!

http://blog.ubi.com/watch-dogs-record-breaking-sales-day-one/

Sure, it's easy enough for us to call our game highly anticipated. After all, we saw the copious comments from the community and amongst the media - all that lovely chatter about how everyone can't wait to get their paws on Watch Dogs. And, after a modest delay, we couldn't wait to deliver Ubisoft Montreal's innovative take on the open-world adventure. The good news: You really meant it. In its first 24 hours of availability, Watch Dogs sold more copies than any previous title in Ubisoft's history!

So more than any AC title ever. The hell.

you have to take into consideration that WD had a global release day one. while AC usually releases in EU and other countries a few days later. still impressive though.

BananaKing

Lol, well then.

@bananaking: Time to own up soon. I can feel the PS4 version dominating the charts. I smell it in the air

your dead on vgchartz, bet was over there man. ;-)

Dr. Pezus

you have to take into consideration that WD had a global release day one. while AC usually releases in EU and other countries a few days later. still impressive though.

Would be pretty strange to not align the launches for AC in that case. Actually, the biggest AC yet (ACIII) released in Europe on the same day as USA. That game sold 3m on PS3+360 FW. Crazy

Off-topic: Why the hell did Brotherhood sell less than Revelations? This is a crime. Must be due to that awesome Revelations trailer.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

7H3

so much news! PvZ is a game I might be interested in picking up, and those (fake?) Guerrilla concept art images looked awesome
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Raven

I'll wait and see if this version gets better marks than the X1 version did. Higher resolution and the DLC included? Might actually be worth it. Plus, it's only $40. Kinda laughing about the fact that the local split-screen is in this game when Xbox fans were saying that the PS4 version wouldn't have it because "it's exclusive".

Raven

ethomaz

7H3

I thought about buying trine 2 for ps4... glad I got Transistor instead :P

Raven

I thought about buying trine 2 for ps4... glad I got Transistor instead :P

Lol I almost bought it too. Way back when the console first launched I thought about buying Trine 2 and then I told myself, "Dude just wait. It'll be free for PS+ at some point".

7H3

I have trine 2 on the ps3 already tho too... never beat it though ...

Go Up