PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

That's a poorly executed video. Is it me or is it lagging like crazy? Ripped it right from the stream

yup its straight from the stream.  but can still see some cool shame.  like the one fence gets obliterated.  and when he shoots the one guy with the pistol in the leg, the guy reacts properly and falls off the ledge.

DD_Bwest

Dr. Pezus

The environments just look real lol. The sky, the houses. So good

Legend

That's a poorly executed video. Is it me or is it lagging like crazy? Ripped it right from the stream

Yup.

I try to avoid that youtube channel if possible.

nnodley

It threads on gaf like the order gameplay one that make me never want to post there.  They are the whiniest bunch of gamers ever!!

Gameplay looks like a TPS!!  SHOCKING I KNOW!! 

I really hope it's not delayed, but I'll get over it if it is. 

Dr. Pezus

It threads on gaf like the order gameplay one that make me never want to post there.  They are the whiniest bunch of gamers ever!!

Gameplay looks like a TPS!!  SHOCKING I KNOW!! 

I really hope it's not delayed, but I'll get over it if it is. 

They just need to show the monsters and the lightning weapons to calm the people

nnodley

The monsters are hopefully great.  Honestly I'm not gonna expect fighting human enemies will be anything unique nor does it have to be, but I have a feeling fighting werewolves/monsters are gonna change the gameplay drastically.

Raven

The monsters are hopefully great.  Honestly I'm not gonna expect fighting human enemies will be anything unique nor does it have to be, but I have a feeling fighting werewolves/monsters are gonna change the gameplay drastically.

I can almost guarantee you that the supposed stage demo for The Order at E3 will finally give us a look at the monsters and some more unique weapons.

DD_Bwest

so well get hands on impressions on tuesday.   cant wait for that

nnodley

so well get hands on impressions on tuesday.   cant wait for that

Yeah and "if" shinobi is right then the impressions for it are pretty good.  i hope that's one thing that turns out right that he has said.

7H3

The order does look really cool... it could easily be Sony's Gears or Left 4 dead if it had co-op...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Killzone finally got a reduced price on UK PSN. Now "only" 35 pounds instead of 53.

FIFA has been dropped to 45 pounds from 55...

Riderz1337

Sort of PS4 related...Watch Dogs has been leaked on famous torrent sites and apparently it's only 14 GB(Can't confirm  8) )...How the heck was Wolfenstein 40 GB?

I'm extremely surprised it's only 14 GB.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

DD_Bwest

wolfenstein has 2 story paths,  not sure how much they differ though..

no way is wd only 14 though..

ethomaz

wolfenstein has 2 story paths,  not sure how much they differ though..

no way is wd only 14 though..

14GB to download... 20GB installed on PS4 HDD.

Go Up