PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Shadow of Mordor story trailer!!  This trailer hypes me up even more for this game!

7H3

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=183567

Minecraft coming to PSV/PS4/One in August!
If you own the PS3 version, you'll get the Vita one for free and PS4 for $4.99!

YES!!! Can't wait to play this game in glorious eye melting HD next gen graphics! :-p probably still get it as soon as it comes out
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

7H3

I'm trying to debate on some smaller titles to get right now... I dunno I suppose I could wait, but I'm having a hard time trying to decide between these games:
Awesomenauts Assemble (looks like could be fun, and I could get another title for $10)
Child of LIght, Strike suit zero, Daylight, towerfall ascension (not really leaning towards this one), transistor, steamworld dig
what do you guys think? Has anyone played strike suit? looks like it could a lot of fun... but so do a lot of the other games I listed
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

I'm trying to debate on some smaller titles to get right now... I dunno I suppose I could wait, but I'm having a hard time trying to decide between these games:
Awesomenauts Assemble (looks like could be fun, and I could get another title for $10)
Child of LIght, Strike suit zero, Daylight, towerfall ascension (not really leaning towards this one), transistor, steamworld dig
what do you guys think? Has anyone played strike suit? looks like it could a lot of fun... but so do a lot of the other games I listed

For party fest get Towerfall... for single play Teansistor or Child of Light.

Daylight is terrible...

nnodley

Yep The Order is definitely delayed to 2015.  Shinobi is talking about the cat being out the bag on May 27th about a game.  People keep asking if it's the order and is not answering them.  However all the other titles people are mentioning, he is saying no to them.  He also says the press impressions from what they were able play/see were really good.

Honestly sony knows they don't really need to worry about sales and The Order being in 2015 is not going to do anything to the momentum they have.  2015 is going to be a freaking huge year in exclusives for Sony.  The faster people shut up about not a lot of first party exclusives this year the more people will get over.  IT IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!! 

ethomaz

What I read is that we will have new info of The Order in next Tuesday... 2014 release yet... September or October.

nnodley

What I read is that we will have new info of The Order in next Tuesday... 2014 release yet... September or October.

It could still be a 2014 release and he is just not replying to anyone asking if it's the order just to throw people off.  Who knows.  I wouldn't reply to anyone asking about a game, tbh.  Let people wait.  I know eurogamer had that article stating a september release, but I don't trust eurogamer to know shame. 

nnodley

It seems Tidux on twitter is still saying uncharted 4 will be at E3,  the new latest build is absolutely banana's and is a darker, story heavy game blended with epic moments(obviously since it's their specialty!)

ethomaz

@nnodley

There are a embargo for the press first impression until Tuesday with Gametrailers showing something today night (I don't know why GT can share something before the others but that's not a issue for us).

I believe Sony will share the date at E3... like these trailers with a date at the end.

The only thing that can delay The Order to 2015 is Uncharted 4 in 2014... that is my guesses.

nnodley

How funny would it be if Uncharted really is 2014 and everyone who said it couldn't possibly be 2014 is wrong and eating CROW!!  I am skeptical it will not be 2014 after the hennig/stashwick departures, but up until then I was 99% positive it was targeting 2014.  Who knows now though!

I mean fall is already PACKED with huge 3rd parties that would have overshadowed any sony first party game except for uncharted.  I think drive club's release date is a mistake too.

darkknightkryta

Legend

I still believe the order is coming this year.

Also I hope Uncharted doesn't come this year, just so that I win my bet with Bananaking.

BananaKing

I still believe the order is coming this year.

Also I hope Uncharted doesn't come this year, just so that I win my bet with Bananaking.

:-( please dont take my sig and avatar, i love them.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

BananaKing

Yep The Order is definitely delayed to 2015.  Shinobi is talking about the cat being out the bag on May 27th about a game.  People keep asking if it's the order and is not answering them.  However all the other titles people are mentioning, he is saying no to them.  He also says the press impressions from what they were able play/see were really good.

Honestly sony knows they don't really need to worry about sales and The Order being in 2015 is not going to do anything to the momentum they have.  2015 is going to be a freaking huge year in exclusives for Sony.  The faster people shut up about not a lot of first party exclusives this year the more people will get over.  IT IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!!

They are allowing MS to catch up. DriveClub would never be a major system seller, The Order on the other hand could become a big seller. it would have given them a big boost during the holidays, one that could see the PS4 be HUGE instead of selling great. they iced up, MS has the same price and more exclusives.

Go Up