PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

http://i.imgur.com/lJHcJb9.gif

Some of the content will be manually designed while other parts will be procedurally generated. There are plans to let players work up the ranks. Every town will have a mayor. Elections will let players pick this mayor, which will let them shape the city.

Dr. Pezus

In town, you'll help build, grow, and sometimes repair the structures there, with the ultimate goal of expanding the town. All others playing will do this alongside you.

I love this

the-pi-guy

huh?

Online gaming makes me feel weird. 
For example I haven't played Journey online, because I feel like I don't know what I'm doing.  And since I don't know what I'm doing, I'm going to slow people down and then I'd feel bad.  I don't really like to lead, and sometimes I don't like to follow. 
I can go on and on.

Dr. Pezus

Well communism requires team work! You don't have to lead or follow

Legend

Online gaming makes me feel weird. 
For example I haven't played Journey online, because I feel like I don't know what I'm doing.  And since I don't know what I'm doing, I'm going to slow people down and then I'd feel bad.  I don't really like to lead, and sometimes I don't like to follow. 
I can go on and on.

I understand now that you've explained it.

I'm kinda similar with voice chat and other things. They feel like the uncanny valley to me.

the-pi-guy

I understand now that you've explained it.

I'm kinda similar with voice chat and other things. They feel like the uncanny valley to me.

There's a few things that make online play a little uncomfortable for me. 

Dr. Pezus

There's a few things that make online play a little uncomfortable for me. 

Like what?

Xevross

In case you somehow missed it. God I'm so fudgy hyped! Is the main character going to be female?

Legend

Xevross

Doubt it. Looks male to me.

The voice at the end though. Unless that isn't the main character. Whoever it is I love their voice!

Legend

The voice at the end though. Unless that isn't the main character. Whoever it is I love their voice!

Don't all souls games have a female narration voice?

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Xevross

Go Up