PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

dang, the graphics upgrade on GTA V from ps3 to ps4 is fudgy legit!!!  Huge difference!!

Source?

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Now imagine the PC version with mods. Hope it's as good as MP3 on PC

nnodley

The graphics joker in me really wants to get the ps4 versions at some point! :-P

Riderz1337

Happy I didn't play GTA V on last gen console...

Might pick this up on PS4. By the time I get a PS4 it will most likely be 40$ (I hope)
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Happy I didn't play GTA V on last gen console...

Might pick this up on PS4. By the time I get a PS4 it will most likely be 40$ (I hope)

You might?

It's must-play

Xevross

You might?

It's must-play

True that. I've played it for hours but not owned it. I;ve been waiting for the PS4 version.

7H3

I dunno the only other game I'll probably get this year is destiny... but LBP3 and Last of Us are calling my name a little bit... GTA V maybe if online works from the get go as I've already beaten the game...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

7H3

they do have some decent games in japan that could do potentially well in the US and other regions... I think they focus too much on what they think consumers want outside of japan rather than just translating cool games.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

nnodley

so capcom joking out another game?

They honestly need the help for their games.  They are now up for acquisition as long as someone pays for 51% of their shares.  And I heard none of the big three are interested in doing it.  It's not good for capcom.

Go Up