PlayStation Studios Development

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 27, 2015, 08:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Supermassive must have another ps game in the works. Feels odd including them otherwise.

Also it's funny having lucid there. Top section mostly feels like just whoever helped with the ps5 launch.

nnodley

weird they didn't add the demon's souls remake to Bluepoint

the-pi-guy

Supermassive must have another ps game in the works. Feels odd including them otherwise.

Also it's funny having lucid there. Top section mostly feels like just whoever helped with the ps5 launch.
weird they didn't add the demon's souls remake to Bluepoint
Sorry I should clarify.  The Twitter account and the image are fan made.  Nothing official there.  

Just thought it was a cool chart.

nnodley

Sorry I should clarify.  The Twitter account and the image are fan made.  Nothing official there.  

ah gotcha

Legend

You need to remember 50% of the users here are idiots.

BananaKing

You need to remember 50% of the users here are idiots.
Thanks bruh

Legend

Thanks bruh
How typical, a member of the 50% flaunting his intelligence over the rest of us!

SWORDF1SH

I'm part of the 50%. But which one?  

the-pi-guy

Job Application for Co-Dev Producer at Guerrilla

As a Co-Dev Producer at Guerrilla, you will help us expand the Horizon universe in new and exciting directions. In this role, you will be part of a specialized group overseeing externally produced game projects.
Seems they're going to outsource more Horizon projects?

Legend

Job Application for Co-Dev Producer at Guerrilla

Seems they're going to outsource more Horizon projects?
Wonder what it could be? Card games, rts? Guerrilla has such a history with multiplayer so I'd be surprised if that was outsourced, but then again I'm already surprised Horizon 2 lacks it.

kitler53

pc exclusive horizon game clearly in the works. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Is this the first time someone at GG has talked about another project?

the-pi-guy

Armor and creatures sounds like something good to me.

BananaKing

I think their next game is gonna be a demons souls expansion. A miles morales like game for demons souls.

kitler53

I think their next game is gonna be a demons souls expansion. A miles morales like game for demons souls.
worst idea ever.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up