the-pi-guy

Xbro has returned.

Legend

Just to take my money :'(

SWORDF1SH

Just to take my money :'(
And mine. Who would do such a thing?  :(

SWORDF1SH

I need help. I have a 3d printer coming. What software to I need to check out models I download prefer I print? Also is the best way to make models through Blender? I'm going into this completely blind so and help will be appreciated.

The printer I bought is nothing special but apparently one of the best in the budget range, The Creality Ender Pro 3.

Legend

I need help. I have a 3d printer coming. What software to I need to check out models I download prefer I print? Also is the best way to make models through Blender? I'm going into this completely blind so and help will be appreciated.

The printer I bought is nothing special but apparently one of the best in the budget range, The Creality Ender Pro 3.
Windows has a default 3d viewer nowadays that should work fine. Just double click on any file you download and see if that pops up.

Blender is good. Lots of tutorials out there. If you have no 3d experience though it'll take a lot of effort.

SWORDF1SH

Windows has a default 3d viewer nowadays that should work fine. Just double click on any file you download and see if that pops up.

Blender is good. Lots of tutorials out there. If you have no 3d experience though it'll take a lot of effort.
Yeah, Blender may be off the cards for me because I've tried it before and there's a lot going on. I have a MacBook so it there something similar on there?

Legend

Yeah, Blender may be off the cards for me because I've tried it before and there's a lot going on. I have a MacBook so it there something similar on there?
I'm sure any free 3D viewer would work fine. Your 3D printer might also come with it's own software that shows the object when setting up the print.

SWORDF1SH

Thanks for the help  :)

the-pi-guy

Legend

Legend

I play fetch with my dog by popping new bottles of champagne. She loves retrieving the cork.

the-pi-guy

I love the subtle Pi reference.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Lol, a spam bot stole my post.  That's different.

Go Up