There I was, eating my tenth taco when... (OpenAI thread) EDT: updated model

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Aug 19, 2019, 09:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

When does VizionEck:

When does VizionEck use your e-zapper's data?

The e-zapper's data is stored on the e-zapper's external hard drive with the device, but not on the e-zapper itself.

Why did VizionEck create a special password for each person's account that you need to enter every day to log in regularly?

We used password managers so that if you forget a password and forget the password for all your users, you only have to enter the same password for different users within the same account.

Why is my password protected with Microsoft® password protected passwords?

If you're using Microsoft® protected password, your password is stored securely on the device with Microsoft account. However, if you're using non-Microsoft-protected password, your password is sent to Microsoft and used only to sign in to your Microsoft account.

How does VizionEck know my location?

When you use VizionEck, the device calculates your location information based on distance, speed, current temperature and altitude, your current location, and an algorithm of your location to make use of the geotagging features from GPS devices, such as SmartGlue. Your location, when you use VizionEck, is stored and saved on the device. Our proprietary technology uses GPS to determine your location without the device
-------------------

I am in love with:

the world and it scares me to death," Kari explained after the first time someone said it. "It could just be me but I don't mean in this kind of way." "The problem with my job is it reminds me that I love myself," Mariana continued. "I love myself and that's what I want," said Kari.

-----------------------------

The best game developer is ________." What the hell is he talking about? We haven't seen a good game developer speak for several years, yet we still talk about them because we really get it and because, really, they make our lives so dang easy.

Games like The Walking Dead aren't really about good guys against bad guys in a post apocalyptic world; they're about survival against the darkness of the apocalypse . They're not even games that celebrate what is good about our society today--they're about living with an uncomfortable sense of injustice, about not wanting to look bad at all times, and not being able to find the time to go out and find a nice girl with no boyfriend to save you. What the hell are we supposed to say about that?

I was at an event a few weeks back (it was, obviously, my last one of this type) and one of the young people there was a gamer called Jason. He had already been working on a game about his own experiences with depression and addiction, and he'd made plans with people whom he wasn't allowed to meet because of age--which is really why he and I were at the dinner together today. It was about him giving a talk at a conference and explaining to a group of people what his dream game looks like (it's something like Fallout or the Souls series, but with zombies, and the people