There I was, eating my tenth taco when... (OpenAI thread) EDT: updated model

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Aug 19, 2019, 09:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

There I was, eating my tenth taco when I realized that my hands were cold. And yet, it was still easy to ignore the cold, as we sat on the floor as our stomachs burned. I was still alive.

What had changed in 10 hours?

It was a question that had been plaguing me for years, but it had been a mystery ever since I'd seen a video at the gym. A video showing a woman attempting one of the best food moves of all time.

I had been asked at countless restaurant inspections why I was eating so much. They'd all been confused. Why am I doing this? And why, when I don't even feel hungry anymore, am I still doing it?

I didn't see this as the endgame of food. Like I said before, I was a bit of a nerd at first. When I saw a meal being described to me, I knew this was what food food was about. As in, "Hey, it's tasty! I'll be eating that!"

I liked the taste. I like my food to taste tasty. I want to enjoy it more and more. It was the same reason I liked pasta when I first learned to read. I wanted my food to be tasty and savory, but it wasn't going to taste as sweet as that pasta.

As soon

Really cool website using OpenAI to generate paragraphs one word at a time. LINK

I'm super impressed with it. Really random starting words work well most of the time.