Started by Legend, May 02, 2019, 12:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Legend

May 02, 2019, 12:07 AM Last Edit: Jun 08, 2019, 12:47 PM by Legend
Just over a month to go!!!

nnodley

Xevross

Man the first year I won't have exams during e3 week since 2013 and Sony ain't gonna be here. Sad times. Should still be fun though :D

BananaKing

I'm hoping Ubisoft will have a good showing. Not expecting anything from EA. Hopefully Bethesda will have a few surprises

Legend

I'm hoping Ubisoft will have a good showing. Not expecting anything from EA. Hopefully Bethesda will have a few surprises
Elder Scrolls 6 or Starfield gameplay would be awesome!

BananaKing

Elder Scrolls 6 or Starfield gameplay would be awesome!
They said that neither game will be at E3 2019 if I remember correctly

Legend

Noooo!!!

the-pi-guy

Legend

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

Legend

BananaKing

Yeah if they are showing 14 Xbox games then I am sure they will be announcing next gen, and going all out at it as well.

kitler53

Yeah if they are showing 14 Xbox games then I am sure they will be announcing next gen, and going all out at it as well.

i mean,.. the actual tweet was subtly different.  "We have 14 Xbox Game Studios games in the show this year".   to me that is an important qualifier because some of the studios they know own has publicly committed to multi-plat development.   i don't think MS has the guts (or legal ability) to retract that.

So realistic things to discuss:

- Halo Infinite
- Gears 5 
- Forza Horizon 17
- The Outer Worlds (still multiplat afaik,.. xbox exclusive something or other.)
- Wasteland 3 (still multiplat afaik,.. xbox exclusive something or other.)
- Minecraft DLC  (multiplat obviously)

to me it takes a lot of wind out of the sails to be talking about first party content that also releases on their competitors devices.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens