PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Just platinumed spyro 2

Kerotan

Killing floor 2 is a great game . Best played with friends l.

Kerotan

Dec 11, 2018, 06:40 AM Last Edit: Dec 11, 2018, 07:39 AM by Kerotan
Homefront the revolution so far 6/10

God of war trailer in Japanese is epic

Wuy, my post went up

Kerotan

Homefront is good now. I'm way into it probably give it a 7/10 for the last few hours.

Kerotan

Black ops 3 campaign is so much fun it you play it with a buddy using the online coop option. We have it on realistic difficulty so it's a serious challenge. Extremely underrated coop experience. Reminds me of the feeling I had playing 007 Everything or nothing back in the day.

Xevross

My PS4 life | Create your personalised PS4 video | PlayStation

Not sure if this works only for people in the UK/ with UK accounts. Anyway, these are my stats:

5,174 hours across 152 games.

1. GTAV 521 hours
2. Driveclub 516 hours
3. Fifa 14 431 hours

I'm annoyed at #3 because I think less than half of that was me and the other half was my brother before he started using his xbox for fifa instead. Also GTA overtook Driveclub, that's sad. Guess I'm gonna go play Driveclub for 6 hours, gotta pump those numbers.

Dr. Pezus

Dec 15, 2018, 02:50 PM Last Edit: Dec 15, 2018, 03:10 PM by Dr. Pezus
My PS4 life | Create your personalised PS4 video | PlayStation

Not sure if this works only for people in the UK/ with UK accounts. Anyway, these are my stats:

5,174 hours across 152 games.

1. GTAV 521 hours
2. Driveclub 516 hours
3. Fifa 14 431 hours

I'm annoyed at #3 because I think less than half of that was me and the other half was my brother before he started using his xbox for fifa instead. Also GTA overtook Driveclub, that's sad. Guess I'm gonna go play Driveclub for 6 hours, gotta pump those numbers.
Those are crazy numbers! Seems to be IP locked. I have a UK account as my main but can't do this

Mine would probably be something like FIFA, FIFA, Witcher 3

Legend

Sony tracks time spent per game? Show us on the ps4!

Kerotan

Platinum Games Action RPG, GRANBLUE FANTASY Relink. New gameplay video and trailer.

If you're unfamiliar with GRANBLUE FANTASY, it's a Cygames mobile RPG with gacha elements. It features music from Nobuo Uematsu (FF) & art direction from Hideo Minaba (FFXV). It is also one of the highest grossing games in Asia.

New gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8dRStNJ_kM&feature=youtu.be

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KJRsdPmCNQ&feature=youtu.be

The game looks reaallllyyyy good.
Can't wait to play it.

2 gran blue fantasy games coming to ps4. One is an action rpg and the other a fighter. Do these have potential to be huge on ps4 in Japan?

BananaKing

Those are crazy numbers! Seems to be IP locked. I have a UK account as my main but can't do this

Mine would probably be something like FIFA, FIFA, Witcher 3
Doubt it's IP locked, it worked for me.

760~ hours in rainbow (my brother)
550~ hours in for Honor (me)
460~ hours in fifa 14 ( my two brothers)

So yeah... dang... We played a lot on this PS4.

Dr. Pezus

For some reason I always automatically log into my US account and can't view it

Kerotan

First game killzone shadowfall,
8969 hours across,
88 ps4 games,
1265 hours Rocket League,
966 hours GTA V,
913 hours Battlefield 4,
3933 trophies since ps4 launch,
65 of my 75 platinums earned since ps4 launch,
My rarest trophy is one from deus ex mankind divided only 2500 others got it.

Kerotan

For some reason I always automatically log into my US account and can't view it
Same here. Just open it in incognito and sign into EU account.

Dr. Pezus

Dec 16, 2018, 12:33 PM Last Edit: Dec 16, 2018, 12:35 PM by Dr. Pezus

Lol I called it. Fifa 15 with 208 hours, fifa 17 with 118 or something and witcher 3 with 77 (surprised that isn't higher) . Just 1100 hours in total across 96 games iirc which is probably shameful compared to some of you.

Rarest trophy is from Surgeon Simulator. Only 7500 people got it

Xevross

Archillect teasing Death Stranding? (Update: It was nothing) | ResetEra

UPDATE: THIS WAS IT. NOTE: CLICKING ON THE IMAGE ON ARCHILLECT'S SITE STILL LEADS TO KOJIPRO.JP.

This is definitely an ARG of some sorts.

COUNTDOWN: http://bokhan.ru/archillect/

EDIT: IT JUST POSTED THIS

For those that are confused, Archillect is an AI program that automatically posts pictures/gifs on Twitter and its website every 10 minutes.

A month ago their site posted a few Death Stranding pictures + Ludens which people took notice. The metadata in them show they were taken in Iceland (DS setting). They then went to archillect.com/204863 and it redirected to kojimaproductions.com (204863 is an old PT easter egg number), so now people are getting hyped that when Archillect posts picture #204863 (which will happen in the next 2 hours) it will be death stranding related. Archillect.com/204863 still redirects to the official Kojima Production website. Archillect's creator has been long theorized to be in connection with Kojima.

Archillect is made by Murat Pak who knows Kojima and has been recently tweeting weird things about the game.

Archillect is an AI but the Death Stranding images posted by it do not have a source unlike all the other images which implies that the images have been uploaded manually as opposed to the AI doing it. Kojima's even retweeted a bunch of em.

They JUST posted this shot from the E3 2018 Death Stranding trailer

The 204863rd tweet is what we are hyped for. It could be a bunch of nothing but knowing Kojima it could be something.

This was their newest pic (posted 20 minutes ago)

It's really making me think...

STRAP INTO THE RUSE CRUISE BREHS

[/size]

This thread is nuts, something is definitely happening here, could just be a massive Kojima troll though.

Go Up