PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rorono

Well it's $6.25 on PSN right now which is as low as it's ever been on PC (and lower than it's currently there)

I use EU PSN... 11.5€  right now
I got it on Steam for 5.74€

the-pi-guy

I'm not sure if I should get TWD Season 2 on PS4 or PC, since I have season 1 on steam already. Does anyone know if the decisions you made in season 1 matter much in season 2?

It says Your choices made in Season 1 and the "400 Days" DLC will affect the decisions in Season 2. Although "400 Days" is not a direct part of the story thread joining Seasons 1 and 2, the player's actions in "400 Days" will affect some elements of Season 2. If you haven't played "400 Days", the elements that would have been affected will be seamlessly pre-determined by the game.

the-pi-guy

US PSN, its 6.25$

Dr. Pezus

What Pi said. You can create a US account, you know!!

Dr. Pezus

It says Your choices made in Season 1 and the "400 Days" DLC will affect the decisions in Season 2. Although "400 Days" is not a direct part of the story thread joining Seasons 1 and 2, the player's actions in "400 Days" will affect some elements of Season 2. If you haven't played "400 Days", the elements that would have been affected will be seamlessly pre-determined by the game.
I didn't get 400 days. I just wonder if it really matters or if they're just saying that to sound cool.

BananaKing

It's 60FPS. The trailers and gameplay vids on youtube are even 60FPS and it looks glorious.

they need to add morphous support then.

Rorono

What Pi said. You can create a US account, you know!!

I prefer sticking with EU though. Often it's worse, but it has benefits such better Vita deals and being easier to get prepaid cards
And seeing as how i want all trophies on the same account..i don't wanna use two for different devices

Dr. Pezus

I prefer sticking with EU though. Often it's worse, but it has benefits such better Vita deals and being easier to get prepaid cards
And seeing as how i want all trophies on the same account..i don't wanna use two for different devices
You can use the US account to buy things only and play on the other account. That's what I do. It's a lot cheaper that way. You can still use the good Vita deals on the UK account.

Dr. Pezus

I hate that FIFA ultimate team requires an active internet connection. Was winning a match 1-0 and very happy with my play but then my internet crashed so I got kicked out of the game.

the-pi-guy

I have been having troubles with remote play. 

darkknightkryta

Hurray I finished my first game for PS4!

daredevil.shark

Greatness awaits #4theplayers

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Far Cry 4 is an amazing game!

Go Up