The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Hasn't been on my radar but it is now. Great hype post!

Will it be the first great Star Wars game under the new EA deal?
Seems almost guaranteed to be great. Respawn already made some great SP campaigns and they brought in all the right people to make this work. Its about time we got a good single player star wars game, and it seems we're gonna have Respawn to thank for it.

Dr. Pezus

Seems almost guaranteed to be great. Respawn already made some great SP campaigns and they brought in all the right people to make this work. Its about time we got a good single player star wars game, and it seems we're gonna have Respawn to thank for it.
When are reviews dropping?

Xevross

When are reviews dropping?
Unknown. There's a rumour that its Monday, but its not a strong rumour. All EA said a while ago was that reviews will be up "around release".

Dr. Pezus

Unknown. There's a rumour that its Monday, but its not a strong rumour. All EA said a while ago was that reviews will be up "around release".
Weird that we don't know  ???

Xevross

Weird that we don't know  ???
Well now we do, 5am GMT friday morning, so as the game goes live in America. Could be plenty of reasons for this, one likely reason is that apparently game isn't running so well on base consoles and they might want reviewers to experience the day one patch before they put their reviews out.

Xevross

A few Era peeps have Jedi Fallen Order now and impressions are overwhelmingly positive, the game looks fantastic. I'm so friggin hyped.

I love that they're so transparent about what the difficulty settings change as well. Apparently Jedi Grand Master is essentially a Souls game.

nnodley

yeah im hyped as fudge for star wars.  gonna be tough splitting time between DS and star wars

Xevross

Played the opening of Jedi Fallen Order. Its brilliant, absolutely awesome. Star Wars games are back. Hell fudgy yeah.

Legend

Do we want a review prediction/updates/general ot thread?

Xevross

Do we want a review prediction/updates/general ot thread?
Depends how much people want to discuss but I think a review thread would be fun at least.

Dr. Pezus

Depends how much people want to discuss but I think a review thread would be fun at least.
Do you know how long the game is?

Xevross

Do you know how long the game is?
Apparently 15-25 hours.

Legend

Xevross

So it turns out stadia is complete trash. Gasp! Who could've seen this coming ;D

Legend

So it turns out stadia is complete trash. Gasp! Who could've seen this coming ;D
Hopefully it improves with time and isn't shut down.

Go Up