PS4 Shipments Reach 94.2m

Started by Dr. Pezus, Feb 01, 2019, 09:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Feb 01, 2019, 11:15 PM Last Edit: Feb 01, 2019, 11:31 PM by ethomaz
I think there are some confusion...

PSN (PlayStation Network) revenue: $12.5b (bigger than MS Game revenue and Nintendo total revenue)
Game and Netword Services revenue: $21.5b (almost the same as MS game revenue and Nintendo total revenue combined).

The headline is right.

Edit - Looks like he edited after realize he was wrong.

DerNebel

I think there are some confusion...

PSN (PlayStation Network) revenue: $12.5b (bigger than MS Game revenue and Nintendo total revenue)
Game and Netword Services revenue: $21.5b (almost the same as MS game revenue and Nintendo total revenue)

The headline is right.
Of course the headline is right. Some clueless people just misread Zhuge's tweets and declared it to be false and a whole bunch of other people, who only read the headline, then thought to themselves "that can't be true" and then simply searched for the first comment supporting their wish, upvoted those comments. And due to the iced up nature of the up- and downvote system, there isn't really much that can be done once the narrative in such a thread is set. New comments disputing the highly upvoted comment will simply be downvoted or ignored.

I hate this crud cause it causes these false ideas to get stuck in people's heads, it's frustrating as hell.

the-pi-guy

Sony 94.2m total
Nintendo 9.42m Q3

Coincidence?  

Of course not, you fools!  

Xevross

Sony 94.2m total
Nintendo 9.42m Q3

Coincidence?  

Of course not, you fools!  
They're all working together to break the matrix.

Go Up