Prediction:

Feeling pretty confident  8)

BananaKing

84..  im spot on. Hopefully it stays there

Dr. Pezus

Back to 85!

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

So I just played the first 30 mins or so of the game and I just wanna say.... YES!

This is amazing.

Xevross

Not enough people are talking about this game, I guess there's a lot going on. The Era OT has like nobody posting. But I guess Era people are all diving into Demon's Souls today.

Seriously this game is legit and worth the money, if any of you are on the fence.

Dr. Pezus

Not enough people are talking about this game, I guess there's a lot going on. The Era OT has like nobody posting. But I guess Era people are all diving into Demon's Souls today.

Seriously this game is legit and worth the money, if any of you are on the fence.
Even on ps4?

Xevross

Even on ps4?
Yeah if you loved the first game. Maybe wait for a sale if you're not super excited for it but I played 4-5 hours on PS4 so far and I'm loving it.

nnodley

Already got it. Probably gonna be the first thing I load up

Xevross

This game is surprisingly buggy, unexpected from Insomniac. I've experienced at least 5 different bugs now, none of the game breaking but not small things either.

With the reports of this game and the remaster crashing a lot on PS5 and possibly being the cause of some bricking, makes me feel the game was a little bit hot. We were wondering how Insomniac managed it in such short time.

the-pi-guy

This game is surprisingly buggy, unexpected from Insomniac. I've experienced at least 5 different bugs now, none of the game breaking but not small things either.

With the reports of this game and the remaster crashing a lot on PS5 and possibly being the cause of some bricking, makes me feel the game was a little bit hot. We were wondering how Insomniac managed it in such short time.
A remaster
A new game releasing on two different platforms

On launch day.

Some problems should be expected. :P

Xevross

A remaster
A new game releasing on two different platforms

On launch day.

Some problems should be expected. :P
Yep, like I said its not too bad but it is unexpected for an Insomniac game to have a lot of bugs.

Legend

BOTW was the only major launch game that I remember not having bugs. It's super hard having a firm deadline and new hardware.

Dr. Pezus

I'm sure insomniac will fix them fast

Go Up